Ice-cream parlours (56.10.5.00)
Charges for this service
Here you can find an overview of the important charges applicable in Bavaria.
If you select a location (see "Your selection - location"), you will find locally valid charges if available.
More information about charges may be available on the internet site of the responsible public authority.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
To the responsible Point of Single Contact
Point of Single Contact
- Points of Single Contact may ask for fees and disbursements for their service.
Restaurant license; application
- Restaurant permit: 100 to 6,000 EUR
- Substitution permit and temporary permit: 50 to 600 EUR
- provisional deputy permit: 30 to 300 EUR
- Certificate of good conduct and extract from the commercial register: 13 EUR each
- Instruction with confirmation (certificate of instruction) at the Chamber of Industry and Commerce: 80 EUR
Business registration; business registration
- 25 to 100 EUR according to the Schedule of Costs (5.III.5/2.) to the Cost Act
Gambling devices with the possibility of winning; application for permission to set them up
- Installation permit: 100 to 2000 EURO
- Confirmation of the suitability of the installation site: 30 to 100 EURO
- Certificate of good conduct and extract from the commercial register: 13 EURO each
Blocking period; request for extension, shortening or cancellation.
- The fees are governed by the Cost Act in conjunction with the Cost Schedule.
Other service-related formalities
Food personnel; registration for instruction in accordance with the Infection Protection Act
The fee for the instruction is EUR 28.00 (item 3.1.6. of the Annex to the Ordinance on the User Fees of the Health Administration).
Formalities relating to the place of business
Road use; application for special use permit for county, municipal or local thoroughfares.
Fees are based on the county or municipality fee statutes.
Immission control; application for a permit for the construction and operation of a plant
- The costs incurred are set out in the Schedule of Costs to the Bavarian Costs Act, No. 8.II.0, tariff item 1.
Waste disposal; consulting
- As a rule, no costs are incurred.
Protection of historical monuments; application for permission to carry out measures on historical monuments and archaeological sites
- Permits under the DSchG are free of charge. In contrast, the usual cost regulations apply to building permits relating to historical monuments.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
Statutory accident insurance; registration of a company, self-employed or freelance activity
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited