Business and other management consultancy activities (70.22.0.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the follwoing specific service-related formalities (authorisations and notifications) must always be obeyed:
The following authorisations and notifications may be required:
Die Tätigkeit des Unternehmensberaters kann als Gewerbe angesehen werden, etwa wenn der Unternehmensberater nicht über einen Hochschulabschluss in Betriebs- oder Volkswirtschaftslehre verfügt und nicht umfassend zu Grundsatzfragen berät. Er muss dann das Gewerbe anzeigen (§ 14 Abs. 1 GewO).
Formalities relating to the place of business
In addition to the requirements related to a specific service there are authorisations and/or notification obligations in other legal areas regarding the place of business which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.
Requirements particularly in the areas of construction law, public road legislation, imission control law, water and waste law, listed building regulations and forest law should be taken into account.
If you want to use county, municipal or local thoroughfares of county, state or federal roads ("Ortsdurchfahrtsstraßen") not only for traffic purposes, but also for your own interests or commercial activities, you need a special use permit for this.
The construction and operation as well as the substantial modification of certain industrial plants, which may cause harmful effects on the environment, require a permit under immission control law. The types of facilities concerned are listed exhaustively in the Ordinance on Facilities Requiring a Permit (4. BImSchV).
An official permit is required for any impact on a water body that is not only of completely minor importance.
In Bavaria, the counties and independent cities are generally responsible for waste disposal. They offer information on waste disposal for citizens and businesses.
Protection of historical monuments; application for permission to carry out measures on historical monuments and archaeological sites
If you want to carry out measures on architectural or ground monuments or in the vicinity of such monuments, you will in many cases require permits in accordance with the Monument Protection Act (DSchG).
The public supply of households with drinking water as a service of general interest is provided by the municipalities, municipal utilities (water supply companies) or municipal special-purpose associations.
Wastewater disposal is the responsibility of the municipalities and cities or municipal wastewater associations.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
Als Arbeitgeberin oder Arbeitgeber müssen Sie Ihre versicherungspflichtig Beschäftigten zur Sozialversicherung melden. Dazu benötigen Sie eine Betriebsnummer.
If you start a business, become self-employed or freelance, you usually have to register it with the accident insurance company.
Employees who are compulsorily insured under the statutory social insurance scheme must be reported to the competent health insurance fund as the collecting agency.
The employer must withhold and pay the wage tax.
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed.
Employers are obliged to fill a certain number of jobs with severely disabled persons or persons of equal status. A compensatory levy must be paid for each unfilled mandatory position.
Tax related formalities
For taking-up and pursuit of a service please also consider the following tax related formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
You must immediately notify the relevant tax office of the commencement of freelance work and also submit the relevant tax registration questionnaire (see under the "Description" tab).
We would also like to inform you about the following personal formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
If you move into an apartment, you must register with the relevant registration office (municipality, city or administrative community) within two weeks.
For entry for longer-term stays (over 90 days) or stays leading to gainful employment, foreigners requiring a visa need a national visa.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes:
- This Section includes the consultancy, guidance, and practical support of enterprises and other organizations in management issues such as e.g. strategic and organizational planning; readjustment of business processes (including reorganization consultancy); change management; cost reduction and other financial matters; marketing goals and measures; HR measures, processes and planning (including the associated consultancy for the recruiting and selection of professionals and executives); production planning and control planning. These business-related services may include the consultancy, guidance, and practical support of enterprises and public institutions with regard to:
- Drafting of accounting methods or procedures, cost breakdown programs, budget control methods
- Consultancy and support of enterprises and public institutions in planning, organization, streamlining and control, management information, etc.
- Anlageberatung (Unternehmensberatung)
- Berater (Unternehmensberatung)
- Beratung in Logistik
- Firmenberatung (Unternehmensberatung)
- Fischerei (Dienstleistungen auf der fischwirtschaftlichen Erzeugerstufe, Fluss- und Seenfischerei)
- Fischerei (Dienstleistungen auf der fischwirtschaftlichen Erzeugerstufe, Hochsee- und Küstenfischerei)
- Insolvenzbetreuung (Unternehmensberatung)
- Insolvenzhilfe (Unternehmensberatung)
- Kommunikationstraining (Beratung von Unternehmen)
- Kostenerfassungsprogramme, Entwurf (wirtschaftliche Unternehmensberatung)
- Medizinökonomische Beratung (Managementberatung)
- Mitarbeiterakquisition (Personalberatung)
- Modeberatung (wirtschaftliche Unternehmensberatung)
- Organisationsberatung (wirtschaftliche Unternehmensberatung)
- Personalberatung (Unternehmensberatung)
- Rating (Unternehmensberatung)
- REFA-Beratung (wirtschaftliche Unternehmensberatung)
- Sportmarketing (Beratung)
- Unternehmensberatung, wirtschaftliche
- Versicherungsberatung (wirtschaftliche Unternehmensberatung)
- Vertriebsförderung (Beratung)
- Wirtschaftliche Unternehmensberatung
- Wirtschaftsberatung (Unternehmensberatung)