Manufacture of technical and industrial textiles (13.96.0.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the follwoing specific service-related formalities (authorisations and notifications) must always be obeyed:
Your venture may be liable to a permit under trade law or a notification. To allow the Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades to decide whether or not your venture requires an application for registration in the Register of Craftsmen and/or merely a notification, please start by completing the information sheet on the circumstances of your enterprise (see “Forms”). The competent Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades will contact you after investigating the information provided.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes:
- Manufacture of belts and straps including fabrics made of glued warps without weft
- Manufacture of labels, badges, etc.
- Manufacture of ornamental braids: Trimmings, tassels, pompons, etc.
- Manufacture of fabrics impregnated, covered, patched or laminated with plastics
- Manufacture of metal-lined fabrics and metallized yarns, of textile-covered rubber cords made of elastic thread, of rubber or plastic covered, impregnated, coated or reinforced textile filament yarns or strips
- Manufacture of cord fabrics for motor vehicle tires from high-tenacity synthetic fiber yarns
- Manufacture of other treated or coated fabrics: buckram or similar stiffened textile fabrics, fabrics covered with rubber or other starchy substances
- Manufacture of various different textile goods for technical use: wicks, gas mantles, flexible hoses, conveyor belts and driving belts (whether or not reinforced with metal or other fabrics), bolting cloth, filter strainer cloths
- Manufacture of textile products for the equipment of motor vehicles
- Manufacture of plates and tracing cloth pasted with painting canvas
- Bandflechterei und -weberei (H. von technischen Textilien)
- Bandweberei und -flechterei (H. technischer Textilien)
- Cordgewebe für Kraftfahrzeugreifen, H.
- Filtertücher (Erzeugnisse der Bandweberei und -flechterei), H.
- Förderbänder (Erzeugnisse der Bandweberei und -flechterei), H.
- Gewebe mit Metalleinlagen , H.
- Gurte (Erzeugnisse der Bandweberei und -flechterei), H.
- Kunststoffbeschichtete textile Trägerbahnen (H. von technischen Textilien), H.
- Müllergaze, H.
- Reifencord, H.
- Schläuche, gewebte, auch gummierte, H.
- Textilwaren des technischen Bedarfs (Erzeugnisse der Bandweberei und -flechterei), H.
- Troddeln (Erzeugnisse der Bandweberei und -flechterei), H.
- Verzierungsborten (Erzeugnisse der Bandweberei und -flechterei), H.