Repair of machinery (33.12.0.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the follwoing specific service-related formalities (authorisations and notifications) must always be obeyed:
Skilled crafts and trades; Establishing the requirement for registration of the skilled craft or trade
Your venture may be liable to a permit under trade law or a notification. To allow the Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades to decide whether or not your venture requires an application for registration in the Register of Craftsmen and/or merely a notification, please start by completing the information sheet on the circumstances of your enterprise (see “Forms”). The competent Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades will contact you after investigating the information provided.
The following authorisations and notifications may be required:
Anyone wishing to issue certificates of competence to persons pursuant to Article 5(3) ChemKlimaschutzV shall require the permission of the competent authority.
Fluorinated greenhouse gases; application for exemption from the requirement of technical or vocational training
Exemption from the requirement of technical or craft training necessary to obtain the certificate of competence for work on fixed refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment, heat pumps, refrigeration equipment in refrigerated trucks or trailers, electrical switchgear, as well as equipment containing fluorinated greenhouse gases as solvents.
Persons installing, checking for leaks, maintaining, repairing, decommissioning equipment containing fluorinated greenhouse gases or recovering the gases need a certificate of competence to be allowed to carry out their activities.
Since 4 July 2009, companies that carry out activities on stationary refrigeration and air-conditioning systems as well as heat pumps and fire protection systems have required certification in accordance with Section 6 (1) of the Chemicals Climate Protection Ordinance (ChemKlimaschutzV) in conjunction with Art. 6 of Regulation (EU) 2015/2067. Article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2015/2067.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed. This law obliges both employers based in Germany and employers based abroad who employ workers in Germany to comply with statutory and, in certain sectors, collectively agreed working conditions. In addition, employers are subject to further obligations.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes the repair and maintenance of commercially used machinery and equipment, such as e.g. the honing and installation of blades or saw blades of commercial or industrial machinery, or the rendering of welding works; the repair of agricultural equipment and other heavy and industrial equipment and gear (e.g. forklifts and other handling equipment, machine tools, commercially used refrigerators, construction equipment, mining equipment), including machinery and equipment classified under Section 28 of this classification.
This service includes:
- Repair and maintenance of power machines
- Repair and maintenance of pumps, compressors, and similar equipment
- Repair and maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic components and systems
- Repair and maintenance of valves
- Repair and maintenance of bearings, gears & transmissions, gearwheels, and driving elements (actuators)
- Repair and maintenance of industrial furnaces
- Repair and maintenance of lifting and handling equipment
- Repair and maintenance of commercial refrigeration systems and air purification systems
- Repair and maintenance of general-purpose machinery (except for domestic use)
- Repair and maintenance of hand-held power-driven tools
- Repair and maintenance of machine tools and accessories for cutting and non-cutting metalworking
- Repair and maintenance of other machine tools
- Repair and maintenance of agricultural and forestry tractors
- Repair and maintenance of agricultural and forestry machinery
- Repair and maintenance of metal production machinery, rolling mill equipment, and casting machines
- Repair and maintenance of mining machinery, construction equipment, and machinery for use in oil and gas fields
- Repair and maintenance of machinery for food, animal feed, and beverage production, and for tobacco processing
- Repair and maintenance of machinery for textile and apparel manufacturing, and for leather processing
- Repair and maintenance of machinery for paper production and processing
- Repair and maintenance of machinery for the treatment or processing of rubber or plastics
- Repair and maintenance of machinery for other economic activities classified under Section 28 of this classification
- Repair and maintenance of weighing instruments
- Repair and maintenance of vending machines
- Repair and maintenance of cash registers
- Repair and maintenance of photocopiers
- Repair and maintenance of electronic and other calculating machines
- Repair and maintenance of typewriters
- Großküchengeräte, Reparatur
- Herstellung von Schubkarren u.Ä.
- Informationstechniker (Instandhaltung und Reparatur v. Büromaschinen)
- Instandhaltung und Reparatur von Ackerschleppern
- Instandhaltung und Reparatur von handgeführten Elektrowerkzeugen
- Mechanische Werkstätte (allgemeine mechanische Reparaturarbeiten an Maschinen)
- Metallschleiferei (Reparatur)
- Reparatur und Instandhaltung von Fernseh- und Hörfunksendegeräten, Vermittlungseinrichtungen u.ä. kommerziellen Geräten
- Reparatur und Instandhaltung von Karussells, Wippen, Schießständen und anderen Geräten und Ausrüstungen für das Schaustellergewerbe
- Reparatur und Instandhaltung von Off-Road-Muldenkippern
- Reparatur von Ackerschleppern
- Reparatur von Baumaschinen
- Reparatur von Büromaschinen
- Reparatur von Diktiergeräten
- Reparatur von Forstmaschinen
- Reparatur von Kopiergeräten
- Reparatur von land- und forstwirtschaftlichen Maschinen
- Reparatur von Landmaschinen
- Reparaturwerkstätte für Landmaschinen
- Schärfen und Schleifen von Messern, Scheren
- Schmieden (Reparaturschmieden)
- Wartung / Reparatur von Faultürmen und Kläranlagen
- Wartung und Service von Büromaschinen
- Werkzeugschleiferei (Schleifen von Werkzeugen)