Repair of machinery (33.12.0.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the follwoing specific service-related formalities (authorisations and notifications) must always be obeyed:
Skilled crafts and trades; Establishing the requirement for registration of the skilled craft or trade
Your venture may be liable to a permit under trade law or a notification. To allow the Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades to decide whether or not your venture requires an application for registration in the Register of Craftsmen and/or merely a notification, please start by completing the information sheet on the circumstances of your enterprise (see “Forms”). The competent Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades will contact you after investigating the information provided.
If you want to start a standing trade, you must report this. You must also report the start of operation of a branch office or a dependent branch office, as well as the relocation of the business.
The following authorisations and notifications may be required:
Anyone wishing to issue certificates of competence to persons pursuant to Article 5(3) ChemKlimaschutzV shall require the permission of the competent authority.
Fluorinated greenhouse gases; application for exemption from technical or trade training requirement.
Exemption from the requirement of technical or craft training.
Persons who install, inspect for leaks, maintain, repair, decommission equipment containing fluorinated greenhouse gases or recover the gases require a certificate of competence to perform their activities.
Companies that perform activities on stationary refrigeration and air conditioning systems, as well as heat pumps and fire protection systems, require certification.
Formalities relating to the place of business
In addition to the requirements related to a specific service there are authorisations and/or notification obligations in other legal areas regarding the place of business which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.
Requirements particularly in the areas of construction law, public road legislation, imission control law, water and waste law, listed building regulations and forest law should be taken into account.
If you want to use county, municipal or local thoroughfares of county, state or federal roads ("Ortsdurchfahrtsstraßen") not only for traffic purposes, but also for your own interests or commercial activities, you need a special use permit for this.
The construction and operation as well as the substantial modification of certain industrial plants, which may cause harmful effects on the environment, require a permit under immission control law. The types of facilities concerned are listed exhaustively in the Ordinance on Facilities Requiring a Permit (4. BImSchV).
An official permit is required for any impact on a water body that is not only of completely minor importance.
In Bavaria, the counties and independent cities are generally responsible for waste disposal. They offer information on waste disposal for citizens and businesses.
Protection of historical monuments; application for permission to carry out measures on historical monuments and archaeological sites
If you want to carry out measures on architectural or ground monuments or in the vicinity of such monuments, you will in many cases require permits in accordance with the Monument Protection Act (DSchG).
The public supply of households with drinking water as a service of general interest is provided by the municipalities, municipal utilities (water supply companies) or municipal special-purpose associations.
Wastewater disposal is the responsibility of the municipalities and cities or municipal wastewater associations.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
Als Arbeitgeberin oder Arbeitgeber müssen Sie Ihre versicherungspflichtig Beschäftigten zur Sozialversicherung melden. Dazu benötigen Sie eine Betriebsnummer.
If you start a business, become self-employed or freelance, you usually have to register it with the accident insurance company.
Employees who are compulsorily insured under the statutory social insurance scheme must be reported to the competent health insurance fund as the collecting agency.
The employer must withhold and pay the wage tax.
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed.
Employers are obliged to fill a certain number of jobs with severely disabled persons or persons of equal status. A compensatory levy must be paid for each unfilled mandatory position.
Tax related formalities
For taking-up and pursuit of a service please also consider the following tax related formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
You must immediately notify the relevant tax office of the commencement of freelance work and also submit the relevant tax registration questionnaire (see under the "Description" tab).
We would also like to inform you about the following personal formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
If you move into an apartment, you must register with the relevant registration office (municipality, city or administrative community) within two weeks.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes the repair and maintenance of commercially used machinery and equipment, such as e.g. the honing and installation of blades or saw blades of commercial or industrial machinery, or the rendering of welding works; the repair of agricultural equipment and other heavy and industrial equipment and gear (e.g. forklifts and other handling equipment, machine tools, commercially used refrigerators, construction equipment, mining equipment), including machinery and equipment classified under Section 28 of this classification.
This service includes:
- Repair and maintenance of power machines
- Repair and maintenance of pumps, compressors, and similar equipment
- Repair and maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic components and systems
- Repair and maintenance of valves
- Repair and maintenance of bearings, gears & transmissions, gearwheels, and driving elements (actuators)
- Repair and maintenance of industrial furnaces
- Repair and maintenance of lifting and handling equipment
- Repair and maintenance of commercial refrigeration systems and air purification systems
- Repair and maintenance of general-purpose machinery (except for domestic use)
- Repair and maintenance of hand-held power-driven tools
- Repair and maintenance of machine tools and accessories for cutting and non-cutting metalworking
- Repair and maintenance of other machine tools
- Repair and maintenance of agricultural and forestry tractors
- Repair and maintenance of agricultural and forestry machinery
- Repair and maintenance of metal production machinery, rolling mill equipment, and casting machines
- Repair and maintenance of mining machinery, construction equipment, and machinery for use in oil and gas fields
- Repair and maintenance of machinery for food, animal feed, and beverage production, and for tobacco processing
- Repair and maintenance of machinery for textile and apparel manufacturing, and for leather processing
- Repair and maintenance of machinery for paper production and processing
- Repair and maintenance of machinery for the treatment or processing of rubber or plastics
- Repair and maintenance of machinery for other economic activities classified under Section 28 of this classification
- Repair and maintenance of weighing instruments
- Repair and maintenance of vending machines
- Repair and maintenance of cash registers
- Repair and maintenance of photocopiers
- Repair and maintenance of electronic and other calculating machines
- Repair and maintenance of typewriters
- Großküchengeräte, Reparatur
- Herstellung von Schubkarren u.Ä.
- Informationstechniker (Instandhaltung und Reparatur v. Büromaschinen)
- Instandhaltung und Reparatur von Ackerschleppern
- Instandhaltung und Reparatur von handgeführten Elektrowerkzeugen
- Mechanische Werkstätte (allgemeine mechanische Reparaturarbeiten an Maschinen)
- Metallschleiferei (Reparatur)
- Reparatur und Instandhaltung von Fernseh- und Hörfunksendegeräten, Vermittlungseinrichtungen u.ä. kommerziellen Geräten
- Reparatur und Instandhaltung von Karussells, Wippen, Schießständen und anderen Geräten und Ausrüstungen für das Schaustellergewerbe
- Reparatur und Instandhaltung von Off-Road-Muldenkippern
- Reparatur von Ackerschleppern
- Reparatur von Baumaschinen
- Reparatur von Büromaschinen
- Reparatur von Diktiergeräten
- Reparatur von Forstmaschinen
- Reparatur von Kopiergeräten
- Reparatur von land- und forstwirtschaftlichen Maschinen
- Reparatur von Landmaschinen
- Reparaturwerkstätte für Landmaschinen
- Schärfen und Schleifen von Messern, Scheren
- Schmieden (Reparaturschmieden)
- Wartung / Reparatur von Faultürmen und Kläranlagen
- Wartung und Service von Büromaschinen
- Werkzeugschleiferei (Schleifen von Werkzeugen)