Remediation activities and other waste management services (39.00.0.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the follwoing specific service-related formalities (authorisations and notifications) must always be obeyed:
The following authorisations and notifications may be required:
Persons, in particular biowaste handlers and mixture producers, may only have their epidemiological hygiene and pollutant-related examinations of biowaste and application soils required by the Biowaste Ordinance carried out by bodies that have been designated by the competent authority or that have equivalent recognition from another EU state or EEA state.
The pollutant-related sample analyses of soil, sewage sludge, sewage sludge mixture and sewage sludge compost required by the Sewage Sludge Ordinance may only be carried out by bodies that have been designated by the competent authority or that have equivalent recognition from another EU or EEA state.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed. This law obliges both employers based in Germany and employers based abroad who employ workers in Germany to comply with statutory and, in certain sectors, collectively agreed working conditions. In addition, employers are subject to further obligations.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes:
- Decontamination of soils and groundwater at the point of pollution or otherwise, e.g. using mechanical, chemical, or biological methods
- Decontamination of industrial facilities or sites, including nuclear facilities and sites
- Decontamination and cleaning of surface water after pollution, e.g. through collection of the hazardous substances or the use of chemicals
- Removal of oil and other pollution on land in water
- Disfestation and/or pre-treatment of toxic substances such as asbestos, lead-based paint, etc., including the preparation and implementation of remediation plans for the removal, destruction, containment, or other reduction of pollutants in buildings
- Other special anti-pollution measures
- Altlastensanierung (Böden)
- Asbest- u.ä. Sanierung von Bauwerken
- Aufbereitung ölverseuchter Böden (Bodensanierung)
- Bodensanierung (Beseitigung von Umweltverschmutzungen)
- Dekontamination von Böden
- Kampfmittelbergung auf Baugrundstücken
- Kampfmittelbeseitigung auf Baugrundstücken
- Munitionsbeseitigung, -sprengung und -vernichtung
- Räumen von Minenfeldern
- Reinigung verseuchter Böden
- Sanierung kontaminierter Böden (Beseitigung von Umweltverschmutzungen)
- Städtereinigung (Beseitigung von Umweltverschmutzungen und sonstige Entsorgung)
- Vernichtung von Kampfmitteln