Shaping and processing of flat glass (23.12.0.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the follwoing specific service-related formalities (authorisations and notifications) must always be obeyed:
Skilled crafts and trades; Establishing the requirement for registration of the skilled craft or trade
Your venture may be liable to a permit under trade law or a notification. To allow the Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades to decide whether or not your venture requires an application for registration in the Register of Craftsmen and/or merely a notification, please start by completing the information sheet on the circumstances of your enterprise (see “Forms”). The competent Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades will contact you after investigating the information provided.
If you want to start a standing trade, you must report this. You must also report the start of operation of a branch office or a dependent branch office, as well as the relocation of the business.
Formalities relating to the place of business
In addition to the requirements related to a specific service there are authorisations and/or notification obligations in other legal areas regarding the place of business which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.
Requirements particularly in the areas of construction law, public road legislation, imission control law, water and waste law, listed building regulations and forest law should be taken into account.
If you want to use county, municipal or local thoroughfares of county, state or federal roads ("Ortsdurchfahrtsstraßen") not only for traffic purposes, but also for your own interests or commercial activities, you need a special use permit for this.
The construction and operation as well as the substantial modification of certain industrial plants, which may cause harmful effects on the environment, require a permit under immission control law. The types of facilities concerned are listed exhaustively in the Ordinance on Facilities Requiring a Permit (4. BImSchV).
An official permit is required for any impact on a water body that is not only of completely minor importance.
In Bavaria, the counties and independent cities are generally responsible for waste disposal. They offer information on waste disposal for citizens and businesses.
Protection of historical monuments; application for permission to carry out measures on historical monuments and archaeological sites
If you want to carry out measures on architectural or ground monuments or in the vicinity of such monuments, you will in many cases require permits in accordance with the Monument Protection Act (DSchG).
The public supply of households with drinking water as a service of general interest is provided by the municipalities, municipal utilities (water supply companies) or municipal special-purpose associations.
Wastewater disposal is the responsibility of the municipalities and cities or municipal wastewater associations.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
Als Arbeitgeberin oder Arbeitgeber müssen Sie Ihre versicherungspflichtig Beschäftigten zur Sozialversicherung melden. Dazu benötigen Sie eine Betriebsnummer.
If you start a business, become self-employed or freelance, you usually have to register it with the accident insurance company.
Employees who are compulsorily insured under the statutory social insurance scheme must be reported to the competent health insurance fund as the collecting agency.
The employer must withhold and pay the wage tax.
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed.
Employers are obliged to fill a certain number of jobs with severely disabled persons or persons of equal status. A compensatory levy must be paid for each unfilled mandatory position.
Tax related formalities
For taking-up and pursuit of a service please also consider the following tax related formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
The commencement of a freelance activity must be reported directly to the responsible tax office without any formalities. In addition, you must provide the responsible tax office with further information on the legal and factual circumstances relevant for taxation.
We would also like to inform you about the following personal formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
If you move into an apartment, you must register with the responsible registration office (municipality, city or administrative community) within two weeks.
A residence card or permanent residence card shall be issued to family members of Union citizens who are entitled to free movement and to permanent residents but who are not Union citizens themselves. Union citizens may apply for a certificate.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes:
- Manufacture of hardened or laminated glass
- Manufacture of glass mirrors
- Manufacture of multiple-walled insulating units of glass
- Ätzen von Glas (Veredlung von Flachglas)
- Bemalen von Glas (Veredlung von Flachglas)
- Blendschutzscheiben (Sicherheitsglas) für Kraftwagen, H.
- Bohren von Glas (Veredlung von Flachglas)
- Einschichten-Sicherheitsglas, H.
- Facettieren von Glas (Veredlung von Flachglas)
- Flachglas, Veredlung und Verarbeitung
- Folienbeschichtung von nicht montierten Fensterscheiben
- Glas (Flachglas), Veredlung und Verarbeitung
- Glasgravierung (Veredlung von Flachglas)
- Glasmalerei (Veredlung von Flachglas)
- Glasmalerei (Veredlung von Flachglas)
- Glasschilder, H.
- Glasschleiferei (Veredlung von Flachglas)
- Glasschneiderei (Veredlung von Flachglas)
- Glasspiegel , H.
- Glasveredlung, Flachglas (Mattieren, Ätzen, Bemalen, Vergolden, Gravieren, Bedrucken, Facettieren, Bohren, Härten)
- Gravieren von Glas (Veredlung von Flachglas)
- Härten von Glas (Veredlung von Flachglas)
- Hinterglasbilder (Veredlung von Flachglas), H.
- Isolierverglasung, mehrschichtige, H.
- Kristallspiegelglas, H.
- Mattieren von Flachglas
- Mehrschichtenglas (Sicherheitsglas), H.
- Rückspiegel für Fahrzeuge, H.
- Schilder aus Glas, H.
- Schleifen von Glas
- Sicherheitsglas, H.
- Spiegel aus Glas, bearbeitete , H.
- Spiegelglas (Spezialspiegelglas), H.
- Spiegelglaspoliererei (Veredlung von Flachglas)
- Verbundglas (Sicherheitsglas), H.
- Veredlung von Flachglas (Ätzen, Bedrucken, Bemalen, Bohren, Facettieren, Gravieren, Härten, Mattieren, Vergolden)
- Vergolden von Glas (Veredlung von Flachglas)
- Windschutzscheiben (Sicherheitsglas) für Kraftfahrzeuge, H.