Sale of motor vehicles with a total weight of 3.5 tons or less (45.11.0.00)
Charges for this service
Here you can find an overview of the important charges applicable in Bavaria.
If you select a location (see "Your selection - location"), you will find locally valid charges if available.
More information about charges may be available on the internet site of the responsible public authority.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
- Points of Single Contact may ask for fees and disbursements for their service.
- 25 to 100 EUR according to the Schedule of Costs (5.III.5/2.) to the Cost Act
Exemption from fees (see also under "Further links"): In the case of indigence (e.g. receipt of citizen's allowance, social assistance, child supplement according to § 6a of the Federal Child Benefit Act, BAföG or benefits according to the Asylum Seekers Benefits Act), the Federal Office of Justice can reduce the fee or waive the costs on application. If a certificate of good conduct is required for the exercise of voluntary care (§ 19 Para. 1, § 21 BtOG) or voluntary work that is carried out for a non-profit organization, for a public authority or as part of one of the services listed in § 32 Para. 4 No. 2 letter d EStG, there is no fee.
If the application is submitted electronically, proof of the existence of a reason for the fee exemption must be provided electronically.
Formalities relating to the place of business
Fees are based on the county or municipality fee statutes.
- The costs incurred are set out in the Schedule of Costs to the Bavarian Costs Act, No. 8.II.0, tariff item 1.
- As a rule, no costs are incurred.
- Permits under the DSchG are free of charge. On the other hand, the usual cost regulations apply to building permits relating to monuments.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited