Manufacture and processing of other glass, including technical glassware (23.19.0.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the follwoing specific service-related formalities (authorisations and notifications) must always be obeyed:
Skilled crafts and trades; Establishing the requirement for registration of the skilled craft or trade
Your venture may be liable to a permit under trade law or a notification. To allow the Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades to decide whether or not your venture requires an application for registration in the Register of Craftsmen and/or merely a notification, please start by completing the information sheet on the circumstances of your enterprise (see “Forms”). The competent Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades will contact you after investigating the information provided.
If you want to start a standing trade, you must report this. You must also report the start of operation of a branch office or a dependent branch office, as well as the relocation of the business.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed. This law obliges both employers based in Germany and employers based abroad who employ workers in Germany to comply with statutory and, in certain sectors, collectively agreed working conditions. In addition, employers are subject to further obligations.
Tax related formalities
For taking-up and pursuit of a service please also consider the following tax related formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
For service providers operating across borders without a branch in Germany, there are various special jurisdictions and special regulations depending on the tax liability, activity or type of tax.
We would also like to inform you about the following personal formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
The Federal Employment Agency conducts admission procedures for the posting and employment of foreign workers from the states of Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Macedonia within the framework of work contracts in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes:
- Manufacture of glassware for laboratories, and of sanitary or pharmaceutical supplies made of glass
- Manufacture of watch-glass, optical glass, and non-optically treated optical components
- Manufacture of glass for imitation jewelry
- Manufacture of insulators and insulating components made of glass
- Manufacture of glass bulbs and glass tubes for lamps
- Manufacture of glass figurines
- Manufacture of glass bricks
- Manufacture of glass in the form of bars or tubes
- Ampullen aus Glas, H.
- Armaturen aus Glas, H.
- Bauhohlglas, H.
- Bausteine aus Glas, H.
- Behältnisse aus Glas (technische Glaswaren), H.
- Beleuchtungsglas, H.
- Brillenrohglas, H.
- Buntglasfenster, bleigefasst, H.
- Deckenplatten aus gepresstem Glasgranulat, H.
- Gefäße aus Glas (technische Glaswaren), H.
- Glas (technische Glaswaren), H.
- Glasampullen, H.
- Glasapparatebauer (H. v. technischen Glaswaren)
- Glasbausteine, H.
- Glasbläserin und Glasapparatebauerin
- Glashütte (H.v. technischem Glas)
- Glasknöpfe, H.
- Glaskolben für Lampen u.Ä., H.
- Glaskurzwaren , H.
- Glasmosaik, H.
- Glasperlen , H.
- Glasröhren, H.
- Glaswaren, technische , H.
- Hohlglas für technische Zwecke
- Isolatoren aus Glas, H.
- Isolierteile aus Glas, H.
- Knöpfe aus Glas , H.
- Kunstglasereien (H. v. Kunstverglasungen)
- Kunstverglasungen, H.
- Kurzwaren aus Glas, H.
- Laboratoriumsgeräte aus Glas, H.
- Lampenschirme aus Glas, H.
- Leuchtenteile aus Glas, H.
- Lüsterbehänge aus Glas, H.
- Mikroglasperlen, H.
- Mosaiksteine aus Glas, H.
- Optisches Rohglas, H.
- Perlen aus Glas, H.
- Reagenzgläser, H.
- Reflexperlen aus Glas, H.
- Rohglas, optisches, H.
- Rohre aus Glas, H.
- Rosenkränze aus Glasperlen, H.
- Rotationsverdampfer aus Glas für Laboratorien, H.
- Sicherheitstüren (aus Ganzglas), H.
- Stangen aus Glas, H.
- Technisches Glas, H.
- Tiffanyglas, H.
- Uhrgläser, H.