Activities of law offices without notaries public (69.10.2.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed. This law obliges both employers based in Germany and employers based abroad who employ workers in Germany to comply with statutory and, in certain sectors, collectively agreed working conditions. In addition, employers are subject to further obligations.
Tax related formalities
For taking-up and pursuit of a service please also consider the following tax related formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
For service providers operating across borders without a branch in Germany, there are various special jurisdictions and special regulations depending on the tax liability, activity or type of tax.
We would also like to inform you about the following personal formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
The Federal Employment Agency conducts admission procedures for the posting and employment of foreign workers from the states of Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Macedonia within the framework of work contracts in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes:
- The defense of a party’s interests against those of another party, either by attorneys-at-law or under their supervision, also in courts of law and before other judicial and administrative offices:
- Counseling and representation in civil proceedings
- Counseling and representation in criminal proceedings
- Counseling and representation in labor law disputes
- Preparation of contracts, etc.
- Anwaltskanzleien (Rechtsanwaltskanzleien) ohne Notariat
- Prozessvertretung durch Rechtsanwaltskanzleien ohne Notariat
- Rechtsanwälte (selbstständige; ohne Notariat)
- Rechtsanwaltskanzleien ohne Notariat
- Strafverteidigung durch Rechtsanwaltskanzleien ohne Notariat