Repair of footwear and leather goods (95.23.0.00)
Formalities according to the Services Directive
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the follwoing specific service-related formalities (authorisations and notifications) must always be obeyed:
Skilled crafts and trades; Establishing the requirement for registration of the skilled craft or trade
Your venture may be liable to a permit under trade law or a notification. To allow the Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades to decide whether or not your venture requires an application for registration in the Register of Craftsmen and/or merely a notification, please start by completing the information sheet on the circumstances of your enterprise (see “Forms”). The competent Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades will contact you after investigating the information provided.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed.
Tax related formalities
For service providers operating across borders without a branch in Germany, there are various special jurisdictions and special regulations depending on the tax liability, activity or type of tax.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes:
- Repair of boots, shoes, suitcases, and similar leather goods
- Heel repair
- einfache Schuhreparaturen
- Reparatur von Feinsattlerwaren
- Reparatur von Feintäschnerwaren
- Reparatur von Galanteriewaren
- Reparatur von Kunstlederwaren
- Reparatur von Sattlerwaren
- Reparatur von Schuhen
- Reparatur von Schuhen und Lederwaren
- Schuhmacher (Reparatur von Schuhen und Lederwaren)
- Schuster (Reparatur von Schuhen und Lederwaren)