Retail sale in non-specialized stores (excluding food) (47.19.1.00)
Charges for this service
Here you can find an overview of the important charges applicable in Bavaria.
If you select a location (see "Your selection - location"), you will find locally valid charges if available.
More information about charges may be available on the internet site of the responsible public authority.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
- 25 to 100 EUR according to the Schedule of Costs (5.III.5/2.) to the Cost Act
- Issuance of a firearms trading permit according to § 21 para. 1 WaffG: 100 to 2,700 Euro
- Issuance of a deputy permit according to § 21a WaffG: 50 to 500 Euro
- State specialized knowledge examination according to § 22 Abs. 1 WaffG: 100 to 250 Euro
Formalities relating to the place of business
Fees are based on the county or municipality fee statutes.
- The costs incurred are set out in the Schedule of Costs to the Bavarian Costs Act, No. 8.II.0, tariff item 1.
- As a rule, no costs are incurred.
- Permits under the DSchG are free of charge. On the other hand, the usual cost regulations apply to building permits relating to monuments.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited