Public houses (56.30.1.00)
Charges for this service
Here you can find an overview of the important charges applicable in Bavaria.
If you select a location (see "Your selection - location"), you will find locally valid charges if available.
More information about charges may be available on the internet site of the responsible public authority.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
- Points of Single Contact may ask for fees and disbursements for their service.
- Restaurant permit: 100 to 6,000 EUR
- Substitution permit and provisional permit: 50 to 600 EUR
- provisional deputy permit: 30 to 300 EUR
- Certificate of good conduct and extract from the commercial register: 13 EUR each
- Instruction with confirmation (certificate of instruction) at the Chamber of Industry and Commerce: 80 EUR
- 25 to 100 EUR according to the Schedule of Costs (5.III.5/2.) to the Cost Act
Other service-related formalities
- Fee according to the fee schedule for the health administration
Formalities relating to the place of business
Fees are based on the county or municipality fee statutes.
- The costs incurred are set out in the Schedule of Costs to the Bavarian Costs Act, No. 8.II.0, tariff item 1.
- As a rule, no costs are incurred.
Protection of historical monuments; application for permission to carry out measures on historical monuments and archaeological sites
- Permits under the DSchG are free of charge. In contrast, the usual cost regulations apply to building permits relating to historical monuments.
Permanent residence certificate: 10.00 euros
Residence card or permanent residence card (persons up to the age of 24): 22.80 euros
Residence card or permanent residence card (persons after the age of 24): 37,00 Euro
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited