Recovery of sorted materials (38.32.0.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the follwoing specific service-related formalities (authorisations and notifications) must always be obeyed:
If you want to start a standing trade, you must report this. You must also report the start of operation of a branch office or a dependent branch office, as well as the relocation of the business.
The following authorisations and notifications may be required:
Commercial waste; application for notification as a body for the performance of third-party inspections.
In principle, the plant operators only meet their obligations if they have the external inspections carried out by bodies that have been notified by the Bavarian State Office for the Environment.
The Bavarian State Office for the Environment announces bodies that operators of certain waste wood treatment plants must commission in order to comply with their obligations under the Waste Wood Ordinance to arrange for certain examinations of waste wood.
Formalities relating to the place of business
In addition to the requirements related to a specific service there are authorisations and/or notification obligations in other legal areas regarding the place of business which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.
Requirements particularly in the areas of construction law, public road legislation, imission control law, water and waste law, listed building regulations and forest law should be taken into account.
If you wish to use municipal or local thoroughfares of district, state or federal roads not only for traffic purposes, but also for your own interests or commercial activities, you require a special use permit.
The construction, operation and significant modification of certain industrial plants that may have a harmful impact on the environment require a permit under immission control legislation.
An official permit is required for any impact on a water body that is not only of completely minor importance.
In Bavaria, the counties and independent cities are generally responsible for waste disposal. They offer information on waste disposal for citizens and businesses.
If you want to carry out measures on architectural or ground monuments or in the vicinity of such monuments, you will in many cases require permits in accordance with the German Monument Protection Act (DSchG).
The public supply of drinking water to households as a service of general interest is provided by the municipalities, municipal utilities (water supply companies) or municipal special-purpose associations.
Wastewater disposal; implementation
This formality description is currently being revised.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
As an employer, you must register your employees who are subject to social insurance contributions. You will need a company number for this.
If you start a business, become self-employed or freelance, you must register this with the statutory accident insurance.
As an employer, you are required to register your employees with the social security system.
The employer must withhold and pay the wage tax.
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed.
Employers are obliged to fill a certain number of jobs with severely disabled persons or persons with equivalent status. A compensatory levy must be paid for each unfilled mandatory position.
Tax related formalities
For taking-up and pursuit of a service please also consider the following tax related formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
If you start a business, take an interest in a business or become self-employed, you must inform the tax office.
We would also like to inform you about the following personal formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
When you move into an apartment, you must register with the relevant registration office (municipality, city or administrative community) within two weeks.
For entry for longer-term stays (over 90 days) or stays leading to gainful employment, foreigners requiring a visa need a national visa.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes the processing of metal and non-metal salvage, recyclables, and products into secondary raw materials, normally using a mechanical or chemical transformation process. These activities also include materials recovery from waste flows by: 1. Sorting of recyclable fractions from flows of non-hazardous waste (i.e. from garbage); or 2. sorting of mixed recyclable fractions (e.g. paper, plastics, empty beverage cans, and metals) into certain categories. Examples of the mechanical or chemical processing methods used for the production of secondary raw materials:
- Mechanical crushing of scrap metal from used motor vehicles, washers, bicycles, etc.
- Compressing of large metal parts and/or products such as railway cars
- Shredding of metal salvage, vehicle wrecks, etc.
- Other mechanical treatment methods such as cutting or pressing for volume reduction
- Recovery of metals from photographic waste such as fixatives, films, and photographic paper
- Recovery of rubber, e.g. from used tires, for the production of secondary raw materials
- Sorting and pressing of plastics for the production of secondary raw materials, for the manufacture of pipes, flower pots, pallets, and the like
- Processing (cleaning, melting, milling) of plastic or rubber waste into granulates
- Crushing, cleaning and sorting of glass
- Crushing, cleaning, and sorting of other salvage and recyclables, e.g. demolition rubble, for the production of secondary raw materials
- Processing of used edible oils and fats into secondary raw materials
- Processing of other waste and recyclables from foods, beverages, and tobacco into secondary raw materials
- Abbruchmaterial, Recycling
- Altglas, Recycling
- Altkleider, Recycling
- Altmaterialien aus Glas, Recycling
- Altmaterialien aus Kunststoff, Recycling
- Altmaterialien aus Papier, Karton und Pappe, Recycling
- Altmaterialien, textile, Recycling
- Altreifenverwertung (Recycling zu Sekundärrohstoffen)
- Aufarbeitung von Metallschrott
- Aufarbeitung von Silikon
- Aufbereitung von Textilien (Textilaufbereitung) zu Sekundärrohstoffen
- Holzrecycling zu Sekundärrohstoffen
- Recycling von Altmaterialien aus Glas
- Recycling von Altmaterialien aus Papier, Karton und Pappe
- Recycling von Altmaterialien und Reststoffen aus Kunststoff
- Recycling von Autoreifen zu Sekundärrohstoffen
- Recycling von Bauschutt zu Sekundärrohstoffen
- Recycling von Disketten
- Recycling von Harzen
- Recycling von NE-Metallschrott
- Recycling von textilen Altmaterialien und Reststoffen
- Recycling von Wertstoffen (Glas)
- Recycling von Wertstoffen (Kunststoff)
- Recycling von Wertstoffen (Papier, Karton, Pappe)
- Recycling von Wertstoffen (sonstiges Altmaterial)
- Reststoffe aus Glas, Recycling
- Reststoffe aus Kunststoff, Recycling
- Reststoffe aus Papier, Karton und Pappe, Recycling
- Reststoffe, textile, Recycling
- Schneiden und Pressen von Altmaterialien und Reststoffen, ohne ausgeprägten Schwerpunkt, zur Verringerung des Volumens
- Schneiden und Pressen von metallischen Altmaterialien und Reststoffen zur Verringerung des Volumens
- Schneiden und Pressen von nicht metallischen Altmaterialien und Reststoffen zur Verringerung des Volumens
- Schrottverwertung (Recycling von NE-Metallschrott)
- Zerkleinern, Reinigen und Sortieren von überwiegend aus Beton- oder Ziegelbruch bestehendem Abbruchmaterial
- Zerkleinern, Reinigen und Sortieren von überwiegend aus Natursteinen bestehendem Abbruchmaterial