Recovery of sorted materials (38.32.0.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the follwoing specific service-related formalities (authorisations and notifications) must always be obeyed:
If you want to start a standing trade, you must report this. You must also report the start of operation of a branch office or a dependent branch office, as well as the relocation of the business.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed. This law obliges both employers based in Germany and employers based abroad who employ workers in Germany to comply with statutory and, in certain sectors, collectively agreed working conditions. In addition, employers are subject to further obligations.
Tax related formalities
For taking-up and pursuit of a service please also consider the following tax related formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
For service providers operating across borders without a branch in Germany, there are various special jurisdictions and special regulations depending on the tax liability, activity or type of tax.
We would also like to inform you about the following personal formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
The Federal Employment Agency conducts admission procedures for the posting and employment of foreign workers from the states of Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Macedonia within the framework of work contracts in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes the processing of metal and non-metal salvage, recyclables, and products into secondary raw materials, normally using a mechanical or chemical transformation process. These activities also include materials recovery from waste flows by: 1. Sorting of recyclable fractions from flows of non-hazardous waste (i.e. from garbage); or 2. sorting of mixed recyclable fractions (e.g. paper, plastics, empty beverage cans, and metals) into certain categories. Examples of the mechanical or chemical processing methods used for the production of secondary raw materials:
- Mechanical crushing of scrap metal from used motor vehicles, washers, bicycles, etc.
- Compressing of large metal parts and/or products such as railway cars
- Shredding of metal salvage, vehicle wrecks, etc.
- Other mechanical treatment methods such as cutting or pressing for volume reduction
- Recovery of metals from photographic waste such as fixatives, films, and photographic paper
- Recovery of rubber, e.g. from used tires, for the production of secondary raw materials
- Sorting and pressing of plastics for the production of secondary raw materials, for the manufacture of pipes, flower pots, pallets, and the like
- Processing (cleaning, melting, milling) of plastic or rubber waste into granulates
- Crushing, cleaning and sorting of glass
- Crushing, cleaning, and sorting of other salvage and recyclables, e.g. demolition rubble, for the production of secondary raw materials
- Processing of used edible oils and fats into secondary raw materials
- Processing of other waste and recyclables from foods, beverages, and tobacco into secondary raw materials
- Abbruchmaterial, Recycling
- Altglas, Recycling
- Altkleider, Recycling
- Altmaterialien aus Glas, Recycling
- Altmaterialien aus Kunststoff, Recycling
- Altmaterialien aus Papier, Karton und Pappe, Recycling
- Altmaterialien, textile, Recycling
- Altreifenverwertung (Recycling zu Sekundärrohstoffen)
- Aufarbeitung von Metallschrott
- Aufarbeitung von Silikon
- Aufbereitung von Textilien (Textilaufbereitung) zu Sekundärrohstoffen
- Holzrecycling zu Sekundärrohstoffen
- Recycling von Altmaterialien aus Glas
- Recycling von Altmaterialien aus Papier, Karton und Pappe
- Recycling von Altmaterialien und Reststoffen aus Kunststoff
- Recycling von Autoreifen zu Sekundärrohstoffen
- Recycling von Bauschutt zu Sekundärrohstoffen
- Recycling von Disketten
- Recycling von Harzen
- Recycling von NE-Metallschrott
- Recycling von textilen Altmaterialien und Reststoffen
- Recycling von Wertstoffen (Glas)
- Recycling von Wertstoffen (Kunststoff)
- Recycling von Wertstoffen (Papier, Karton, Pappe)
- Recycling von Wertstoffen (sonstiges Altmaterial)
- Reststoffe aus Glas, Recycling
- Reststoffe aus Kunststoff, Recycling
- Reststoffe aus Papier, Karton und Pappe, Recycling
- Reststoffe, textile, Recycling
- Schneiden und Pressen von Altmaterialien und Reststoffen, ohne ausgeprägten Schwerpunkt, zur Verringerung des Volumens
- Schneiden und Pressen von metallischen Altmaterialien und Reststoffen zur Verringerung des Volumens
- Schneiden und Pressen von nicht metallischen Altmaterialien und Reststoffen zur Verringerung des Volumens
- Schrottverwertung (Recycling von NE-Metallschrott)
- Zerkleinern, Reinigen und Sortieren von überwiegend aus Beton- oder Ziegelbruch bestehendem Abbruchmaterial
- Zerkleinern, Reinigen und Sortieren von überwiegend aus Natursteinen bestehendem Abbruchmaterial