Activities of psychological psychotherapists (86.90.1.00)
Other service-related formalities
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the following service-related formalities, which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact, must be obeyed:
Psychotherapists can apply for a licence to practise if they have completed their psychotherapeutic training in Bavaria or in an EU member state, an EEA member state or in Switzerland and wish to practise the profession in Bavaria.
Psychotherapists can apply for a license to practice psychotherapy if they have completed psychotherapeutic training outside an EU member state, an EEA member state or Switzerland and wish to practice psychotherapy in Bavaria.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
Tax related formalities
For service providers operating across borders without a branch in Germany, there are various special jurisdictions and special regulations depending on the tax liability, activity or type of tax.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes:
- Healing activities of psychological psychotherapists and child and adolescent psychotherapists not exercised in hospitals. These activities may be carried out in health clinics such as those attached to firms, schools, homes for the aged, labour organizations and fraternal organizations and in residential health facilities other than hospitals, as well as in own consulting rooms, patients’ homes or elsewhere.
- Heilpädagogisches Reiten (durch Psychotherapeuten geleitet)
- Praxen von psychologischen Psychotherapeut(en/innen)
- Psychologe (psychologische Psychotherapeuten/innen)
- Psychosomatische Reittherapie (Hippogenes Training )
- Psychotherapeut(en/innen), psychologische (Praxen)