Spraying and painting of motor vehicles (45.20.1.00)
Charges for this service
Here you can find an overview of the important charges applicable in Bavaria.
If you select a location (see "Your selection - location"), you will find locally valid charges if available.
More information about charges may be available on the internet site of the responsible public authority.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
To the responsible Point of Single Contact
Point of Single Contact
- Points of Single Contact may ask for fees and disbursements for their service.
Business registration; business registration
- 25 to 100 EUR according to the Schedule of Costs (5.III.5/2.) to the Cost Act
Formalities relating to the place of business
Road use; application for special use permit for county, municipal or local thoroughfares.
Fees are based on the county or municipality fee statutes.
Immission control; application for a permit for the construction and operation of a plant
- The costs incurred are set out in the Schedule of Costs to the Bavarian Costs Act, No. 8.II.0, tariff item 1.
Waste disposal; consulting
- As a rule, no costs are incurred.
Protection of historical monuments; application for permission to carry out measures on historical monuments and archaeological sites
- Permits under the DSchG are free of charge. In contrast, the usual cost regulations apply to building permits relating to historical monuments.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
Statutory accident insurance; registration of a company, self-employed or freelance activity
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited