Repair of data processing equipment and peripheral equipment (95.11.0.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the follwoing specific service-related formalities (authorisations and notifications) must always be obeyed:
Your venture may be liable to a permit under trade law or a notification. To allow the Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades to decide whether or not your venture requires an application for registration in the Register of Craftsmen and/or merely a notification, please start by completing the information sheet on the circumstances of your enterprise (see “Forms”). The competent Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades will contact you after investigating the information provided.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes:
- Repair and maintenance of electronic equipment such as data processing equipment and facilities, as well as peripheral equipment:
- Laptop computers
- Magnetic disk units, flash memories, and other storage media
- Optical CD drives (CD-RW, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, DVD-RW)
- Mice, joysticks, and trackballs
- Internal and external computer modems
- Scanners, including barcode scanners
- Chipcard readers
- "Virtual reality" helmets
- Projectors (video beamers)
- Computer terminals such as automated teller machines; non-mechanically operated POS ("Point-of-Sale") terminals
- Other terminals for a specific purpose of use
- Hand-held computers (PDA)
- Computerservice (Reparatur und Wartung von Computern)
- Informationstechniker (Instandhaltung und Reparatur v. Datenverarbeitungsgeräten und -einrichtungen)
- Instandhaltung und Reparatur von Datenverarbeitungsgeräten und - peripheren Geräten
- Pflege von Computernetzwerken (Instandhaltung und Reparatur)
- Radio- und Fernsehtechnikerin; Radiotechnikerin
- Reparatur von Computern
- Reparatur von Datenverarbeitungsgeräten und -einrichtungen
- Wartung und Reparatur von Datenverarbeitungsanlagen