Technical, physical, and chemical analysis activities (71.20.0.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the follwoing specific service-related formalities (authorisations and notifications) must always be obeyed:
Eine Gewerbeanzeige ist grundsätzlich erforderlich, soweit keine selbständige freiberufliche Tätigkeit vorliegt. Die Klärung der Freiberuflichkeit kann dabei nur im Wege einer Einzelfallentscheidung erfolgen.
Substances hazardous to water; application for recognition of an expert organization
This formality description is currently being revised.
Experts who perform tasks in accordance with the Federal Soil Protection Act must have the necessary expertise and reliability. They are approved by the competent authority upon application.
Soil protection and treatment of contaminated sites; application for approval as an investigative body
Investigation bodies performing tasks according to the Federal Soil Protection Act must be recognized by the competent authority.
As impartial third parties, testing, inspection and certification bodies help to ensure that construction products comply with the requirements and can be used safely. Recognition is required in order to operate as such.
Heat cost allocators for recording the proportional heat consumption may only be used if they comply with the recognized rules of technology or their suitability has been proven in another way.
The following authorisations and notifications may be required:
Wenn Sie außerhalb von Geschäftsräumen Handel betreiben wollen, kann ggf. eine reisegewerbekartenfreie Tätigkeit vorliegen, die angezeigt werden muss.
Chemicals Act; application for the certificate of compliance with the principles of good laboratory practice
You may apply for a certificate of compliance with the principles of good laboratory practice (GLP) for facilities performing tests according to § 19 a para. 1 ChemG.
Persons, in particular biowaste handlers and mixture producers, may only have their epidemiological hygiene and pollutant-related tests on biowaste and application soils required by the Biowaste Ordinance carried out by bodies that have been designated by the competent authority or that have equivalent recognition from another EU state or EEA state.
The pollutant-related sample analyses of soil, sewage sludge, sewage sludge mixture and sewage sludge compost required by the Sewage Sludge Ordinance may only be carried out by bodies that have been designated by the competent authority or that have equivalent recognition from another EU or EEA state.
Anyone wishing to issue certificates of competence to persons pursuant to Article 5(3) ChemKlimaschutzV shall require the permission of the competent authority.
Formalities relating to the place of business
In addition to the requirements related to a specific service there are authorisations and/or notification obligations in other legal areas regarding the place of business which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.
Requirements particularly in the areas of construction law, public road legislation, imission control law, water and waste law, listed building regulations and forest law should be taken into account.
If you want to use county, municipal or local thoroughfares of county, state or federal roads ("Ortsdurchfahrtsstraßen") not only for traffic purposes, but also for your own interests or commercial activities, you need a special use permit for this.
The construction and operation as well as the substantial modification of certain industrial plants, which may cause harmful effects on the environment, require a permit under immission control law. The types of facilities concerned are listed exhaustively in the Ordinance on Facilities Requiring a Permit (4. BImSchV).
An official permit is required for any impact on a water body that is not only of completely minor importance.
In Bavaria, the counties and independent cities are generally responsible for waste disposal. They offer information on waste disposal for citizens and businesses.
Protection of historical monuments; application for permission to carry out measures on historical monuments and archaeological sites
If you want to carry out measures on architectural or ground monuments or in the vicinity of such monuments, you will in many cases require permits in accordance with the Monument Protection Act (DSchG).
The public supply of households with drinking water as a service of general interest is provided by the municipalities, municipal utilities (water supply companies) or municipal special-purpose associations.
Wastewater disposal is the responsibility of the municipalities and cities or municipal wastewater associations.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
Als Arbeitgeberin oder Arbeitgeber müssen Sie Ihre versicherungspflichtig Beschäftigten zur Sozialversicherung melden. Dazu benötigen Sie eine Betriebsnummer.
If you start a business, become self-employed or freelance, you usually have to register it with the accident insurance company.
Employees who are compulsorily insured under the statutory social insurance scheme must be reported to the competent health insurance fund as the collecting agency.
The employer must withhold and pay the wage tax.
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed.
Employers are obliged to fill a certain number of jobs with severely disabled persons or persons of equal status. A compensatory levy must be paid for each unfilled mandatory position.
Tax related formalities
For taking-up and pursuit of a service please also consider the following tax related formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
You must immediately notify the relevant tax office of the commencement of freelance work and also submit the relevant tax registration questionnaire (see under the "Description" tab).
We would also like to inform you about the following personal formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
If you move into an apartment, you must register with the relevant registration office (municipality, city or administrative community) within two weeks.
A residence card or permanent residence card shall be issued to family members of Union citizens who are entitled to free movement and to permanent residents but who are not Union citizens themselves. Union citizens may apply for a certificate.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes:
- Technical, physical, and chemical analyses and other examinations such as:
- Acoustic and vibration studies
- Analysis of the composition and purity of minerals, etc.
- Analyses in the area of foodstuffs hygiene, including the associated veterinary tests and checks related to food production
- Analysis of the physical properties and performance characteristics of materials, e.g. strength, thickness, fatigue strength, electrical conductivity, radioactivity, heat resistance, etc.
- Aptitude and reliability tests of materials and products
- Performance testing of complete assemblies: motors, motor vehicles, electronic plants, etc.
- X-ray examinations of welding seams and connection pieces
- Fault analysis
- Analysis and measurement of environmental indicators: soil, air, and water pollution, etc.
- Operation of measurement networks and measurement stations
- Preparation of test reports for products, including consumer goods, motor vehicles, pressure vessels, nuclear power stations, etc.
- Regular technical inspection of motor vehicles
- Ascertainment and certification of the authenticity of works of art
- Analyses of models (e.g. of airplanes, vessels, levees, etc.)
- Operation of police laboratories
- Abgasuntersuchungen an Kraftfahrzeugen
- Bauakustische Prüfungen
- Baustatische Prüfung (Tragwerksprüfung)
- Betrieb von Polizeilabors
- Bioanalytische Laboratorien
- Brandschutzrevisor, selbstständig
- Brennbarkeitsuntersuchung (Prüfung der Entflammbarkeit und der Ausbreitungsgeschwindigkeit von Flammen)
- Brückenmeistereien (regelmäßige Überprüfungen)
- Chemische Untersuchung
- Chemische Wasseruntersuchungen
- Diagnostische Untersuchumgen von Futtermitteln
- Dichtigkeitsprüfungen, die nicht im Zusammenhang mit Wasser- u. Abwasserkanälen erfolgen und Prüfberichte zur Folge haben
- Fensterschutz (Prüfdienst)
- Gebäudemesstechnik (technische Untersuchungen)
- Gestaltung von Multimedia-Anwendungen (Webdesign)
- Industriethermographie (physikalische Untersuchungen)
- Kanalinspektion (technische Untersuchung und Dokumentation)
- Kraftfahrzeugüberprüfung (technische Überwachung)
- Laboratorien (chemische Untersuchung)
- Laboratorien (physikalische Untersuchung)
- Laboratorien (technische Untersuchung)
- Lebensmitteluntersuchung (chemische Untersuchung)
- Leckageortung (Technische Untersuchung)
- Maschinenbautechnische Untersuchung
- Materialprüfungen (physikalische Untersuchungen)
- Normenberatung (technische Beratung)
- Pharmazeutische Beratung (Chemische Untersuchung)
- Physikalische Untersuchung
- Physikalische Wasseruntersuchungen
- Qualitätskontrollen (chemische Untersuchung)
- Qualitätskontrollen (physikalische Prüfung)
- Qualitätskontrollen (technische Prüfung)
- Raketentechnische Untersuchung
- Sachverständiger für Kraftwagen
- Schiffbautechnische Untersuchung
- Statiker/innen (Statikprüfung für Bauelemente)
- Statikprüfung für Bauelemente
- Technische Untersuchung
- Testlaboratorien (chemische Untersuchung)
- Tragwerksprüfung (baustatische Prüfung)
- TÜV (technische Untersuchung)
- Untersuchung, chemische
- Untersuchung, physikalische
- Untersuchung, technische
- Wasseranalysen (chemische Untersuchung)
- Zertifizierung von Heizkostenverteilern
- Zertifizierung von Kraftfahrzeugen, Schiffen, Luftfahrzeugen, Dämmen, usw.