Technical, physical, and chemical analysis activities (71.20.0.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the follwoing specific service-related formalities (authorisations and notifications) must always be obeyed:
Eine Gewerbeanzeige ist grundsätzlich erforderlich, soweit keine selbständige freiberufliche Tätigkeit vorliegt. Die Klärung der Freiberuflichkeit kann dabei nur im Wege einer Einzelfallentscheidung erfolgen.
Organizations can be recognized as expert organizations for the inspection of facilities for handling substances hazardous to water if they meet the requirements of Section 52 of the Ordinance on Facilities for Handling Substances Hazardous to Water.
Experts who perform tasks in accordance with the Federal Soil Protection Act must have the necessary expertise and reliability. They are approved by the competent authority upon application.
Soil protection and treatment of contaminated sites; application for approval as an investigative body
Investigation bodies that perform tasks according to the Federal Soil Protection Act must be recognized by the competent authority.
As impartial third-party bodies, testing, inspection and certification bodies help to ensure that construction products comply with the requirements and can be used safely. Recognition is required in order to operate as such.
Heat cost allocators for recording the proportionate heat consumption may only be used if they comply with the recognized rules of technology or their suitability has been proven in another way.
The following authorisations and notifications may be required:
Wenn Sie außerhalb von Geschäftsräumen Handel betreiben wollen, kann ggf. eine reisegewerbekartenfreie Tätigkeit vorliegen, die angezeigt werden muss.
Chemicals Act; application for a certificate of compliance with the principles of good laboratory practice
You can apply for a certificate of compliance with the principles of good laboratory practice (GLP) for facilities that carry out tests in accordance with Section 19a (1) ChemG.
Tests on biowaste and application soils must only be carried out by bodies that have been designated by the competent authority or that have equivalent recognition from another EU state or EEA state.
The Sewage Sludge Ordinance requires the sewage sludge producer to have certain sample tests performed on sewage sludge and application soils for sewage sludge.
Anyone wishing to issue certificates of competence (certificates) for persons in accordance with Section 5 (3) ChemKlimaschutzV requires permission from the competent authority.
Formalities relating to the place of business
In addition to the requirements related to a specific service there are authorisations and/or notification obligations in other legal areas regarding the place of business which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.
Requirements particularly in the areas of construction law, public road legislation, imission control law, water and waste law, listed building regulations and forest law should be taken into account.
If you wish to use municipal or local thoroughfares of district, state or federal roads not only for traffic purposes, but also for your own interests or commercial activities, you require a special use permit.
The construction, operation and significant modification of certain industrial plants that may have a harmful impact on the environment require a permit under immission control legislation.
An official permit is required for any impact on a water body that is not only of completely minor importance.
In Bavaria, the counties and independent cities are generally responsible for waste disposal. They offer information on waste disposal for citizens and businesses.
If you want to carry out measures on architectural or ground monuments or in the vicinity of such monuments, you will in many cases require permits in accordance with the German Monument Protection Act (DSchG).
The public supply of drinking water to households as a service of general interest is provided by the municipalities, municipal utilities (water supply companies) or municipal special-purpose associations.
Wastewater disposal; implementation
This formality description is currently being revised.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
As an employer, you must register your employees who are subject to social insurance contributions. You will need a company number for this.
If you start a business, become self-employed or freelance, you must register this with the statutory accident insurance.
As an employer, you are required to register your employees with the social security system.
The employer must withhold and pay the wage tax.
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed.
Employers are obliged to fill a certain number of jobs with severely disabled persons or persons with equivalent status. A compensatory levy must be paid for each unfilled mandatory position.
Tax related formalities
For taking-up and pursuit of a service please also consider the following tax related formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
If you start a business, take an interest in a business or become self-employed, you must inform the tax office.
We would also like to inform you about the following personal formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
When you move into an apartment, you must register with the relevant registration office (municipality, city or administrative community) within two weeks.
A residence card or permanent residence card is issued to family members of Union citizens entitled to freedom of movement and permanent residence who are not Union citizens themselves. Union citizens can apply for a certificate.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes:
- Technical, physical, and chemical analyses and other examinations such as:
- Acoustic and vibration studies
- Analysis of the composition and purity of minerals, etc.
- Analyses in the area of foodstuffs hygiene, including the associated veterinary tests and checks related to food production
- Analysis of the physical properties and performance characteristics of materials, e.g. strength, thickness, fatigue strength, electrical conductivity, radioactivity, heat resistance, etc.
- Aptitude and reliability tests of materials and products
- Performance testing of complete assemblies: motors, motor vehicles, electronic plants, etc.
- X-ray examinations of welding seams and connection pieces
- Fault analysis
- Analysis and measurement of environmental indicators: soil, air, and water pollution, etc.
- Operation of measurement networks and measurement stations
- Preparation of test reports for products, including consumer goods, motor vehicles, pressure vessels, nuclear power stations, etc.
- Regular technical inspection of motor vehicles
- Ascertainment and certification of the authenticity of works of art
- Analyses of models (e.g. of airplanes, vessels, levees, etc.)
- Operation of police laboratories
- Abgasuntersuchungen an Kraftfahrzeugen
- Bauakustische Prüfungen
- Baustatische Prüfung (Tragwerksprüfung)
- Betrieb von Polizeilabors
- Bioanalytische Laboratorien
- Brandschutzrevisor, selbstständig
- Brennbarkeitsuntersuchung (Prüfung der Entflammbarkeit und der Ausbreitungsgeschwindigkeit von Flammen)
- Brückenmeistereien (regelmäßige Überprüfungen)
- Chemische Untersuchung
- Chemische Wasseruntersuchungen
- Diagnostische Untersuchumgen von Futtermitteln
- Dichtigkeitsprüfungen, die nicht im Zusammenhang mit Wasser- u. Abwasserkanälen erfolgen und Prüfberichte zur Folge haben
- Fensterschutz (Prüfdienst)
- Gebäudemesstechnik (technische Untersuchungen)
- Gestaltung von Multimedia-Anwendungen (Webdesign)
- Industriethermographie (physikalische Untersuchungen)
- Kanalinspektion (technische Untersuchung und Dokumentation)
- Kraftfahrzeugüberprüfung (technische Überwachung)
- Laboratorien (chemische Untersuchung)
- Laboratorien (physikalische Untersuchung)
- Laboratorien (technische Untersuchung)
- Lebensmitteluntersuchung (chemische Untersuchung)
- Leckageortung (Technische Untersuchung)
- Maschinenbautechnische Untersuchung
- Materialprüfungen (physikalische Untersuchungen)
- Normenberatung (technische Beratung)
- Pharmazeutische Beratung (Chemische Untersuchung)
- Physikalische Untersuchung
- Physikalische Wasseruntersuchungen
- Qualitätskontrollen (chemische Untersuchung)
- Qualitätskontrollen (physikalische Prüfung)
- Qualitätskontrollen (technische Prüfung)
- Raketentechnische Untersuchung
- Sachverständiger für Kraftwagen
- Schiffbautechnische Untersuchung
- Statiker/innen (Statikprüfung für Bauelemente)
- Statikprüfung für Bauelemente
- Technische Untersuchung
- Testlaboratorien (chemische Untersuchung)
- Tragwerksprüfung (baustatische Prüfung)
- TÜV (technische Untersuchung)
- Untersuchung, chemische
- Untersuchung, physikalische
- Untersuchung, technische
- Wasseranalysen (chemische Untersuchung)
- Zertifizierung von Heizkostenverteilern
- Zertifizierung von Kraftfahrzeugen, Schiffen, Luftfahrzeugen, Dämmen, usw.