Manufacture of shop furniture and other special furniture (31.01.2.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the follwoing specific service-related formalities (authorisations and notifications) must always be obeyed:
Craft; determination of necessity of craft registration.
Your venture may be liable to a permit under trade law or a notification. To allow the Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades to decide whether or not your venture requires an application for registration in the Register of Craftsmen and/or merely a notification, please start by completing the information sheet on the circumstances of your enterprise (see “Forms”). The competent Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades will contact you after investigating the information provided.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
Posting of employees to Germany; registration and other obligations
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed.
Tax related formalities
For taking-up and pursuit of a service please also consider the following tax related formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
Taxes; information in case of cross-border activity
For service providers operating across borders without a branch in Germany, there are various special jurisdictions and special regulations depending on the tax liability, activity or type of tax.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes:
- Manufacture of chairs and other seating furniture for hotels, restaurants and public spaces, for theaters, movie theaters and the like
- Manufacture of shop furniture: sales counters, showcases, shelves, etc.
- Manufacture of seating furniture of all types for laboratory equipment, laboratory furniture (e.g. cabinets and tables)
- Manufacture of furniture for churches, schools and restaurants
- Manufacture of decorative tea-carts for restaurant supplies
- Fachbodenregale für Läden, H.
- Friseurladenmöbel , H.
- Friseurstühle, H.
- Kinogestühl aus Holz, H.
- Kirchengestühl, H.
- Kunststoffmöbel als Ladenmöbel und sonstige Objektmöbel
- Ladenbau (H. v. Ladenmöbeln)
- Ladeneinrichtungen (Ladenmöbeln), H.
- Ladenmöbel, H.
- Ladenschränke, H.
- Ladentheken, H.
- Möbelschreinereien (H.v. Ladenmöbeln und sonstigen Objektmöbeln)
- Objektmöbel , H.
- Praxiseinrichtungen (Objektmöbel), H.
- Regalbau (H. v. Regalen für Läden)
- Regale (Fachbodenregale) für Läden, H.
- Schanktische , H.
- Schreinereien (H.v. Ladenmöbeln und sonstigen Objektmöbeln)
- Schulmöbel , H.
- Schulsitzmöbel, H.
- Stahlmöbel (Laden- und sonstige Objektmöbel), H.
- Theken, H.
- Tische (Laden- und sonstige Objektmöbel), H.