Care of dogs and cats; animal grooming (dog salons), animal hostels, animal sitting (96.09.0.11)
Charges for this service
Here you can find an overview of the important charges applicable in Bavaria.
If you select a location (see "Your selection - location"), you will find locally valid charges if available.
More information about charges may be available on the internet site of the responsible public authority.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
- 25 to 100 EUR according to the Schedule of Costs (5.III.5/2.) to the Cost Act
Other service-related formalities
- Fees: 5 - 25,000 EUR (depending on the individual case) plus expenses
Formalities relating to the place of business
Fees are based on the county or municipality fee statutes.
- The costs incurred are set out in the Schedule of Costs to the Bavarian Costs Act, No. 8.II.0, tariff item 1.
- As a rule, no costs are incurred.
Protection of historical monuments; application for permission to carry out measures on historical monuments and archaeological sites
- Permits under the DSchG are free of charge. In contrast, the usual cost regulations apply to building permits relating to historical monuments.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited