Copy shops; document preparation and other specialized office support activities (82.19.0.00)
Formalities according to the Services Directive
If you want to start a standing trade, you must report this. You must also report the start of operation of a branch office or a dependent branch office, as well as the relocation of the business.
Formalities relating to the place of business
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
The employer must withhold and pay the wage tax.
Tax related formalities
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes a wide variety of activities including copying, document preparation, and other special secretarial services. The document copying and/or reproduction activities considered here cover only the printing of small editions.
This service includes:
- Document preparation
- Editing and proofreading of documents
- Typing of letters and summaries, word processing
- Transcribing of documents, and other secretarial services
- Renting and leasing of postal boxes, and other postal and forwarding services, e.g. presorting, addressing, etc.
- Other reproduction of documents
- Other services relating to the copying of documents, not including printing services such as offset printing, high-speed printing, digital printing, printing preparation services
- Other support services for clerical offices
- Dienstleistungen im Büromanagement (Copy-Shops)
- Kopierarbeiten und Rüstarbeiten sowie besondere Sekretariatsdienste
- Kopieren (Schreibbüros)
- Lichtpauserei (Copyshop)