This service 'Copy shops; document preparation and other specialized office support activities' is coverd by the EU Service Directive.
This service includes a wide variety of activities including copying, document preparation, and other special secretarial services. The document copying and/or reproduction activities considered here cover only the printing of small editions.
This service includes:
- Document preparation
- Editing and proofreading of documents
- Typing of letters and summaries, word processing
- Transcribing of documents, and other secretarial services
- Renting and leasing of postal boxes, and other postal and forwarding services, e.g. presorting, addressing, etc.
- Other reproduction of documents
- Other services relating to the copying of documents, not including printing services such as offset printing, high-speed printing, digital printing, printing preparation services
- Other support services for clerical offices
This service does not include:
- Printing of documents (offset printing, high-speed printing, etc.) (see 18.12.0)
- Printing preparation services (see 18.13.0)
- Design and implementation of direct advertising (direct mail) (see 73.11.0)
- Taking of special shorthand records such as court transcripts (see 82.99.9)
- Public shorthand services (see 82.99.9)
Source: Statistisches Bundesamt
- Dienstleistungen im Büromanagement (Copy-Shops)
- Kopierarbeiten und Rüstarbeiten sowie besondere Sekretariatsdienste
- Kopieren (Schreibbüros)
- Lichtpauserei (Copyshop)