Motion picture, video and television programme post-production activities (59.12.0.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed.
Tax related formalities
For taking-up and pursuit of a service please also consider the following tax related formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
For service providers operating across borders without a branch in Germany, there are various special jurisdictions and special regulations depending on the tax liability, activity or type of tax.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes:
- Post-production activities such as editing, transferring from film to tape, dubbing, titling and subtitling, insertion of front and end credits, caption insertion, computer graphics, animation and special effects, development and processing of films and motion pictures, and activities of recording studios and specialized studios for animated cartoons
- Reproduction of motion picture films for distribution to movie theaters
- Activities of motion-picture material collections, etc.
- Cutter (Filmschnitt)
- Digitale Bildbearbeitung (Filmtechnik)
- Filmbearbeitung (Filmtechnik)
- Filmentwicklung, nur für die Filmindustrie
- Filmmischung (Angleichung von Bild und Ton)
- Filmscanning von TV-Filmen und Spielfilmen
- Filmstudios (sonstige Filmherstellung)
- Mischung von Filmen (Angleichung von Bild und Ton)
- Montage von Filmen
- Retuschieren von Filmen (Filmtechnik; nicht fotografisches Gewerbe
- Schneiden von Filmen
- Studios für Filmsynchronisation
- Synchronisieren von Filmen
- Tonstudios (Filmsynchronisierung)
- Untertiteln von Filmen
- Vertonen von Filmen