Support activities for other mining and quarrying (09.90.0.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the follwoing specific service-related formalities (authorisations and notifications) must always be obeyed:
Marksman; application for recognition
Certain activities in mining may only be carried out by persons who can prove their reliability and expertise. This is verified by the recognition authority.
Marksman; application for recognition of "other persons" for production of other records.
If so-called "other documents" are sufficient instead of crack surveys, these can be prepared by "other persons" (as mine surveyors). These "other persons" require the recognition of the competent authority.
Blasting with explosive substances; display
If blasting with explosive substances is to be carried out, this must be reported to the locally responsible trade supervisory office or mining office.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
Posting of employees to Germany; registration and other obligations
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed.
Tax related formalities
For taking-up and pursuit of a service please also consider the following tax related formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
Taxes; information in case of cross-border activity
For service providers operating across borders without a branch in Germany, there are various special jurisdictions and special regulations depending on the tax liability, activity or type of tax.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes:
- Services rendered on commission which are required for the mining activities of Sections 05, 07, and 08
- Exploratory services; e.g. conventional prospecting methods such as e.g. the drilling of cores, or geological observations performed in potentially viable areas
- Draining and pumping on commission
- Test and exploratory drilling for mining support
- Bohrarbeiten zur Vorbereitung von Sprengungen in Steinbrüchen zur Gewinnung von Gips- und Anhydritstein
- Bohrarbeiten zur Vorbereitung von Sprengungen in Steinbrüchen zur Gewinnung von Kalkstein, Dolomitstein und Kreide
- Bohrarbeiten zur Vorbereitung von Sprengungen in Steinbrüchen zur Gewinnung von Natursteinen (Marmor, Granit, Sandstein usw.)
- Bohrarbeiten zur Vorbereitung von Sprengungen in Steinbrüchen zur Gewinnung von Naturwerksteinen (Marmor, Granit, Sandstein usw.)
- Bohrarbeiten zur Vorbereitung von Sprengungen in Steinbrüchen zur Gewinnung von Schiefer
- markscheiderische Tätigkeiten