Data processing, hosting and related activities (63.11.0.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the follwoing specific service-related formalities (authorisations and notifications) must always be obeyed:
If you want to start a standing trade, you must report this. You must also report the start of operation of a branch office or a dependent branch office, as well as the relocation of the business.
Formalities relating to the place of business
In addition to the requirements related to a specific service there are authorisations and/or notification obligations in other legal areas regarding the place of business which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.
Requirements particularly in the areas of construction law, public road legislation, imission control law, water and waste law, listed building regulations and forest law should be taken into account.
If you want to use county, municipal or local thoroughfares of county, state or federal roads ("Ortsdurchfahrtsstraßen") not only for traffic purposes, but also for your own interests or commercial activities, you need a special use permit for this.
The construction and operation as well as the substantial modification of certain industrial plants, which may cause harmful effects on the environment, require a permit under immission control law. The types of facilities concerned are listed exhaustively in the Ordinance on Facilities Requiring a Permit (4. BImSchV).
An official permit is required for any impact on a water body that is not only of completely minor importance.
In Bavaria, the counties and independent cities are generally responsible for waste disposal. They offer information on waste disposal for citizens and businesses.
Protection of historical monuments; application for permission to carry out measures on historical monuments and archaeological sites
If you want to carry out measures on architectural or ground monuments or in the vicinity of such monuments, you will in many cases require permits in accordance with the Monument Protection Act (DSchG).
The public supply of households with drinking water as a service of general interest is provided by the municipalities, municipal utilities (water supply companies) or municipal special-purpose associations.
Wastewater disposal is the responsibility of the municipalities and cities or municipal wastewater associations.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
Als Arbeitgeberin oder Arbeitgeber müssen Sie Ihre versicherungspflichtig Beschäftigten zur Sozialversicherung melden. Dazu benötigen Sie eine Betriebsnummer.
If you start a business, become self-employed or freelance, you usually have to register it with the accident insurance company.
Employees who are compulsorily insured under the statutory social insurance scheme must be reported to the competent health insurance fund as the collecting agency.
The employer must withhold and pay the wage tax.
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed.
Employers are obliged to fill a certain number of jobs with severely disabled persons or persons of equal status. A compensatory levy must be paid for each unfilled mandatory position.
Tax related formalities
For taking-up and pursuit of a service please also consider the following tax related formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
You must immediately notify the relevant tax office of the commencement of freelance work and also submit the relevant tax registration questionnaire (see under the "Description" tab).
We would also like to inform you about the following personal formalities which CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact:
If you move into an apartment, you must register with the relevant registration office (municipality, city or administrative community) within two weeks.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes:
- Provision of infrastructures for hosting, data processing services, and related activities
- Specialized hosting services:
- Web hosting
- Streaming services
- Application hosting
- Provision of application services
- General provision of machine times on mainframes
- Data processing activities:
- Complete data processing of customer data
- Generation of special reports on the basis of customer data
- Data input (also by scanning)
- Bereitstellung von Infrastrukturen für Hosting
- Bereitstellungsdienste für Teilnehmersysteme
- Buchungsstelle (Datenerfassungsdienste)
- Buchungsstelle (Datenverarbeitungs- und Tabellierungsdienste)
- Daten einscannen
- Datentypist(en/innen) (Datenerfassungsdienste)
- Datenverarbeitungs- und Tabellierungsdienste
- Datenverarbeitungsdienste (Bereitstellungsdienste für Teilnehmersysteme)
- Datenverarbeitungsdienste und damit verbundene Tätigkeiten (vollständige Datenverarbeitung v. Kundendaten
- Einscannen von Daten
- Elektronische Archivierung (Einscannen, Datenspeicherung)
- Erzeugung von Berichten...)
- Kontierung und Lohnabrechnung (Datenverarbeitungsdienste)
- Rechenarbeiten (Datenverarbeitungs- und Tabellierungsdienste)
- Schreibarbeiten (Datenverarbeitung)
- Service-Rechenzentrum (Datenverarbeitungs- und Tabellierungsdienste)
- Tabellierungs- und Datenverarbeitungsdienste
- Texterfassungsdienste (Dateneingabe)
- Web Server (Vermietung von Speicherplatzkapazitäten)