Repair of telecommunications equipment (95.12.0.00)
Formalities according to the Services Directive
Skilled crafts and trades; Establishing the requirement for registration of the skilled craft or trade
Your venture may be liable to a permit under trade law or a notification. To allow the Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades to decide whether or not your venture requires an application for registration in the Register of Craftsmen and/or merely a notification, please start by completing the information sheet on the circumstances of your enterprise (see “Forms”). The competent Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades will contact you after investigating the information provided.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
Tax related formalities
For service providers operating across borders without a branch in Germany, there are various special jurisdictions and special regulations depending on the tax liability, activity or type of tax.
The Federal Employment Agency conducts admission procedures for the posting and employment of foreign workers from the states of Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Macedonia within the framework of work contracts in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes:
- Repair and maintenance of telecommunications equipment such as:
- Wired and wireless telephones
- Mobile phones
- Modems for message transfer
- Fax machines
- Data transmission devices (e.g. routers, bridges, modems)
- Radio transceivers
- Television cameras as well as video cameras for commercial application
- Fernmeldeanlagenelektroniker (Installation v. Kommunikationssystemen)
- Fernmeldeanlagenmechanikerin; Elektroinstallateurin
- Reparatur von Fernmeldeanlagen
- 'Reparatur von Geräten und Einrichtungen der Telekommunikationstechnik
- Reparatur von Handys