Activities of industrial, product and fashion designers (74.10.1.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
When posting employees to Germany, the Employee Posting Act must be observed. This law obliges both employers based in Germany and employers based abroad who employ workers in Germany to comply with statutory and, in certain sectors, collectively agreed working conditions. In addition, employers are subject to further obligations.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes:
- Industrial, product and fashion design, i.e. conception and development of designs and specifications aimed at optimizing the use, value, and aspect of products; including the Title of material, design, mechanism, shape, color, and surface texture of the products under consideration of factors like human characteristics and needs, safety, market appeal, and the efficiency of production, distribution, and maintenance:
- Design of technical and electrotechnical apparatuses, machinery, tools
- Design of vehicles, transportation means
- Design of medical appliances and aids
- Design of furniture, lighting fixtures, and other domestic and consumer goods
- Design of garments, shoes, jewelry and accessories
- Design of home textiles and wallpaper, decorations, decorative paper, etc.
- Anfertigung von Modellschnitten (Modedesign)
- Designer (Industrial- und Produkt-Design)
- Design-Studios (Ateliers für Industrial- und Produktdesign)
- Einrichtungsberatung durch Ateliers für Möbeldesign
- Grafik-Design (Industrial- und Produkt-Design)
- Industrial-Design (Industrie-, Produkt- und Mode-Design)
- Musterzeichnen (Bekleidung)