Repair of electronic and optical equipment (33.13.0.00)
If you select a location, the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact and the responsible authority as well as locally valid information will be displayed.
The following formalities are performed by responsible authorities and can also be handled via the Point of Single Contact if necessary. Please specify the location via Change selection. If you choose "To the responsible Point of Single Contact for ..." (if available), the contact details of the responsible Point of Single Contact are displayed. The contact details of the competent authority/-ies are displayed after choosing the formality.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
For taking-up and pursuit of a service the follwoing specific service-related formalities (authorisations and notifications) must always be obeyed:
Skilled crafts and trades; Establishing the requirement for registration of the skilled craft or trade
Your venture may be liable to a permit under trade law or a notification. To allow the Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades to decide whether or not your venture requires an application for registration in the Register of Craftsmen and/or merely a notification, please start by completing the information sheet on the circumstances of your enterprise (see “Forms”). The competent Chamber of Crafts and Skilled Trades will contact you after investigating the information provided.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
If you would like to hire an employee you need to proceed with the following steps. These formalities CANNOT be processed through the Point of Single Contact.If the employment is terminated you also have to inform the authorities where the employee has been registered.
Bei der Entsendung von Arbeitnehmern nach Deutschland ist das Arbeitnehmer-Entsendegesetz zu beachten. Dieses Gesetz verpflichtet sowohl Arbeitgeber mit Sitz in Deutschland als auch Arbeitgeber mit Sitz im Ausland, die Arbeitnehmer in Deutschland beschäftigen, zur Einhaltung gesetzlicher und in bestimmten Branchen tarifvertraglich geregelter Arbeitsbedingungen. Daneben treffen die Arbeitgeber weitere Pflichten.
Characteristics and key concepts of the service
This service includes the repair and maintenance of goods classified under the Groups 26.5, 26.6 and 26.7 of this classification, with the exception of goods not considered as household appliances.
This service includes:
- Repair and maintenance of measuring, navigation, monitoring and control instruments and devices classified under Group 26.5 of this classification, such as:
- Aircraft engine instruments
- Instruments for motor-vehicle emissions testing
- Meteorological instruments
- Instruments for the checking and monitoring of physical, electrical, and chemical properties
- Surveying instruments
- Radiation detectors and instruments for radiation monitoring
- Repair and maintenance of radiation and electrotherapeutic equipment as well as electromedical equipment categorized under Class 26.60 of this classification, such as:
- MRI scanners
- Medical ultrasound devices
- Hearing aids
- Electro-endoscopy apparatuses
- Radiation apparatuses
- Repair and maintenance of optical instruments and appliances categorized under Class 26.70 of this classification, in cases where said equipment is used predominantly for commercial purposes, such as:
- Microscopes (excl. electron or field ion microscopes)
- Prisms and lenses (excl. optical glasses)
- Photographic apparatuses
- Feinoptikerin; Elektroinstallateurin
- Reparatur von gewerblichen Ausrüstungen für Rundfunk sowie Bild- und Tonaufzeichnungen