Manufacture of sweets (except long-life bakery products) (10.82.0.00)
Charges for this service
Here you can find an overview of the important charges applicable in Bavaria.
If you select a location (see "Your selection - location"), you will find locally valid charges if available.
More information about charges may be available on the internet site of the responsible public authority.
Formalities according to the Services Directive
- Points of Single Contact may ask for fees and disbursements for their service.
- 25 to 100 EUR according to the Schedule of Costs (5.III.5/2.) to the Cost Act
Formalities relating to the place of business
Fees are based on the county or municipality fee statutes.
- The costs incurred are set out in the Schedule of Costs to the Bavarian Costs Act, No. 8.II.0, tariff item 1.
- As a rule, no costs are incurred.
Protection of historical monuments; application for permission to carry out measures on historical monuments and archaeological sites
- Permits under the DSchG are free of charge. In contrast, the usual cost regulations apply to building permits relating to historical monuments.
Formalities relating to the employment of workers
Permanent residence certificate: 10,00 Euro
Residence card or permanent residence card (persons up to the age of 24): 22,80 Euro
Residence card or permanent residence card (persons after the age of 24): 37,00 Euro
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited