This service includes the manufacture of liquid or gaseous fuels made of crude petroleum, bituminous minerals, or their fractionation products. The refining of crude petroleum includes at least one of the following activities: fractionation, direct distillation of crude oil, cracking
This service includes:
- Manufacture of motor fuel: gasoline, kerosene, etc.
- Manufacture of fuel: light, medium and heavy heating oil, refinery gases such as ethane, propane, butane, etc.
- Manufacture of lubricating oils and greases from crude petroleum and waste oil
- Manufacture of products for the petrochemical industry, and the production of road surfacings
- Manufacture of a variety of different products: solvent naphtha, paraffin, petrolatum, etc.
- Manufacture of oil briquettes
- Addition of bio-fuels, i.e. addition of alcohols to motor fuels (e.g. gasohol)
- Manufacture of peat briquettes
- Manufacture of hard-coal and lignite briquettes