Trade central register extract; application
For the practice of a trade requiring a permit or supervision, you regularly need an extract from the commercial register, which serves, in addition to a certificate of good conduct, to verify your reliability with the authorities.
The central commercial register is kept at the Federal Office of Justice in Bonn. The following are entered there:
- Administrative decisions on grounds of unreliability or unsuitability, in particular refusal, withdrawal or revocation of admission to a trade, as well as trade prohibition,
- waivers during a withdrawal or revocation procedure,
- final decisions imposing a fine for a misdemeanor committed in the course of or in connection with the exercise of a trade by the trader himself or his representative or agent, if the fine exceeds 200 euros.
- Final criminal court convictions for certain violations of the Act to Combat Clandestine Employment, the Employee Transfer Act or the Criminal Code committed during or in connection with the exercise of the trade, if a custodial sentence of more than three months or a fine of more than 90 daily rates has been imposed.
Upon request, anyone may obtain information about the contents of the register concerning him.
The application must be submitted to the municipality - registration office.
The person concerned or his/her legal representative is authorized to make the request. The application cannot be submitted by an authorized representative (e.g. a spouse or a lawyer).
For the preparation of the decision on an application for admission to a trade or for the verification of reliability in a trade requiring supervision, the information can also be requested for submission to the authority. It will then be sent directly to the authority. Upon request, the authority must allow the person concerned to inspect the information.
Request of the person concerned
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Formloser Antrag (mit Unterschrift)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited