Food personnel; registration for instruction in accordance with the Infection Protection Act
The health authorities and the doctors appointed by them instruct the foodstuffs personnel in infection hygiene before they start work for the first time. You will need a certificate stating that you have attended an instruction session. You must make an appointment for the instruction.
Persons may only carry out certain activities on a commercial basis for the first time (e.g. producing, treating or placing foodstuffs on the market if they come into contact with them in the process, or activities in the kitchens of restaurants and other establishments) and may only be employed in these activities for the first time if it is proven by a certificate from the public health authority or a doctor appointed by the public health authority, which is not more than three months old, that they have
- have been instructed by the public health department or by a doctor appointed by the public health department on the prohibitions of activities specified in Section 42, Paragraph 1 of the Infection Protection Act and on the obligations specified in Paragraphs 2, 4 and 5, and
- after being instructed, have declared in text form that they are not aware of any facts that would justify a ban on their activities.
Important instructions for service providers
- Wenn Sie eine gewerbsmäßige Tätigkeit ausüben, an die besondere lebensmittelhygienische Anforderungen gestellt werden, müssen Sie und alle betroffenen Mitarbeiter vor Beginn der Tätigkeit durch das Gesundheitsamt belehrt werden.
- Fee according to the fee schedule for the health administration
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit und Pflege
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited