Certificate of good conduct; application for comparable proof by non-EU citizens
Some administrative procedures require the provision of a certificate of good conduct. Non-EU citizens may be required to provide comparable proof.
Non-EU citizens may be required to provide proof comparable to the German certificate of good conduct (e.g. an official certificate of good conduct or an extract from the criminal record of the home country or an equivalent document). This proof must be requested from the competent authority in your home country.
If you are a non-EU citizen and require a German certificate of good conduct for official or private purposes, you can apply for one at the local authority responsible for you. You can find further information under "Related topics".
Important instructions for service providers
- Sofern Sie Unterkünfte vermitteln, müssen Sie ein Führungszeugnis zur Vorlage bei Behörden oder einen vergleichbaren Nachweis beantragen.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited