Engineer; application for entry in the list of engineers authorized to submit building documents
You can apply for registration in the list of engineers authorized to submit building documents.
In order for an engineer to be authorized to submit building documents, he or she must be entered in the list of engineers authorized to submit building documents.
The registration committee at the Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers examines and decides on the registration in the corresponding list.
- Authorization to use the professional title "Ingenieur/in" (engineer) in accordance with the Engineering Act (as a rule, completion of a degree of at least three years in a technical or scientific field is required) on the basis of a degree in civil engineering or proof of a professionally qualifying university degree in a degree program in structural engineering (not identical to the degree program in architecture/structural engineering, but this is a matter of preserving the vested rights of previously existing degree programs)
- two years of practical experience in the field of design planning of buildings
- for the applicant: none
- for the authority: three months after receipt of application and complete presentation of documents
Proof of entitlement to use the professional title of "engineer" as a member of a specialist field of civil engineering or certificate of graduation from a course of study in structural engineering.
evidence of two years' experience in the design of buildings
Certificate of good conduct
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited