Repairer's mark for measuring instruments; application for use
Companies that repair measuring instruments can obtain the right to mark these instruments with a special sign so that they can continue to be used until the next calibration.
The repairer must have the necessary equipment and skilled personnel for the repair.
You must submit the application to the relevant weights and measures office. The application documents will be sent free of charge upon request.
- The cost of the authorization varies depending on the number of authorized persons and the regional area of activity: from 128 to 256 euros.
The granting of authority in accordance with §54 of the Measurement and Calibration Ordinance is an administrative act against which no appeal procedure is provided in Bavaria.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Landesamt für Maß und Gewicht
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited