List of persons authorized to provide proof of stability; application for registration with the Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers
If you have completed a course of study in civil engineering, you can apply to the Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers for registration on the list of persons authorized to provide evidence of stability.
In order for an engineer to be authorized to provide evidence of stability, it is generally necessary for him or her to be entered in the list of persons authorized to provide evidence of stability.
The registration committee of the Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers decides on the prerequisites and decides on the registration in the corresponding list.
- professional university degree in the field of civil engineering
- at least three years of professional experience in structural design
You must submit the application and all required documents to the Registration Committee of the Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers.
As a rule, processing takes between 4 and 8 weeks.
Antrag auf Eintragung in die Liste der Nachweisberechtigten für die Standsicherheit
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
- for members of the Bayerische Ingenieurekammer-Bau (or simultaneous application for membership): 170 EUR
- for non-members: 306 EUR
Administrative court action
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited