Company register for consulting engineers; application for registration
Registration in the company register for consulting engineers must be applied for at the Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers.
- registered office or branch in Bavaria
- Sufficient professional liability insurance
- Regulations in the articles of association or statutes, etc.
- The object of the company is to perform the professional tasks of consulting engineers,
- majority of capital and voting shares held by consulting engineers,
- Management of the company by consulting engineers
It can take up to three months to process an application once it has been received and all documents have been submitted.
Proof of sufficient professional liability insurance
Memorandum or Articles of Association
Proof of entry/registration in the Commercial Register or Partnership Register
Antrag auf Eintragung in das Gesellschafterverzeichnis für Beratende Ingenieure
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited