Engineer; application for entry in the list of engineers authorised to submit building documents
You can apply for entry in the list of engineers authorised to submit building documents.
In order for an engineer to be entitled to submit building documents, he must be entered in the list of engineers entitled to submit building documents.
The registration committee at the Bavarian Chamber of Civil Engineers checks and decides on the registration in the corresponding list.
- Entitlement to use the professional title "Ingenieur/in" (engineer) in accordance with the Engineering Act (as a rule, completion of a degree of at least three years in a technical or scientific subject is required) on the basis of a degree in civil engineering or proof of a professionally qualifying university degree in a degree course in structural engineering (not identical to the degree course in architecture/structural engineering, but this is a question of preserving the status quo of previously existing degree courses).
- two years of practical experience in the field of design planning of buildings
- for the applicant: none
- for the authority: three months after receipt of the application and complete submission of the documents.
Proof of entitlement to use the professional title of "engineer" as a member of a specialist field of civil engineering or certificate of graduation from a course of study in structural engineering.
evidence of two years' experience in the design of buildings
Certificate of good conduct
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited