Manufacture of medicinal products; application for a licence for the working or processing, preservation, testing, storage or placing on the market of tissues or tissue preparations
The processing, preservation, testing, storage or placing on the market of tissues or tissue preparations shall be subject to authorisation.
Anyone wishing to process, preserve, test, store or place on the market tissue or tissue preparations must apply for a permit in accordance with Section 20c of the German Medicines Act (AMG).
The notification can be sent informally by e-mail to the responsible government:
- Government of Upper Franconia: responsible for the administrative districts of Upper Palatinate, Upper Franconia, Middle Franconia and Lower Franconia.
- Government of Upper Bavaria: responsible for the administrative districts of Upper Bavaria, Lower Bavaria and Swabia.
The requirements result from § 20 c AMG.
The notification shall be made informally to the competent government.
The statutory processing period is three months at the longest. The time limit begins to run when all documents and information are complete.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
A fee of between € 500 and € 20,000 is set on the basis of the administrative effort and time involved and the importance of the matter for the applicant (according to the Schedule of Costs - Tariff No. 7.IX.8/Tariff item 18.104.22.168). This also includes expenses for necessary site inspections by our pharmaceutical officials (according to the schedule of costs - tariff no. 7.IX.8/ tariff item 1.2).
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit und Pflege
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited