Pharmaceutical manufacturing; notification of subsequent changes and change of qualified person.
Changes in relation to a manufacturing authorization according to Section 13 of the German Medicines Act are subject to notification.
If there are any changes to a granted manufacturing authorization according to Section 13 of the German Medicines Act (AMG), these must be notified in advance without delay (Section 20 AMG).
The notification can be sent informally by e-mail to the responsible government:
- Government of Upper Franconia: responsible for the administrative districts of Upper Palatinate, Upper Franconia, Middle Franconia and Lower Franconia.
- Government of Upper Bavaria: responsible for the administrative districts of Upper Bavaria, Lower Bavaria and Swabia
Depending on the nature of the notified change, the authorization according to Section 13 AMG may have to be changed by the drug supervisory authority.
Notification shall be made informally to the appropriate government.
The notification must be made before the intended change.
The statutory processing period is three months at the longest. The period begins to run when all documents and information are complete.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
On the basis of the administrative expenses incurred and the time required and the importance of the matter for the applicant, a fee of between €500 and €50,000 is set (according to the Schedule of Costs - Tariff No. 7.IX.8/Tariff item 1.1).
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit und Pflege
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited