Infrastructure atlas; request for inspection
If you are involved in a project to expand public utility networks, you can request to see the Infrastructure Atlas (ISA) to obtain information on network infrastructures in an area to prepare for joint use.
- They are involved in the expansion of public utility networks and
- the expansion project creates facilities that can be used for telecommunications purposes.
- or: You belong to a local authority and
- require access to the ISA for general planning and funding purposes or to fulfill tasks under the TKG.
To view the Infrastructure Atlas (ISA), you must submit a request using an online form. Proceed as follows:
- Go to the portal page of the Infratruktuatlas and register if you do not yet have user access to the portal.
- Fill out the "Request for Inspection" form online and submit it.
- You can check the processing status of your request for inspection in the ISA portal at any time.
- As soon as the processing of your application has been completed, you will be notified by e-mail and you can use the infrastructure atlas in accordance with the inspection decision.
- You will be able to download the notice via the ISA portal.
There is no deadline.
1 to 5 days
- Project description
- Contractor requires proof of assignment (copy)
Detailed information on how to file an appeal can be found in the notice of your application.
- administrative court action
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Digitales und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited