Guarantee; application for assumption
Sufficient bank collateral is generally required to obtain bank loans. SMEs in particular often do not have such collateral available, so they have difficulty covering their capital requirements. Guarantees are intended to make borrowing possible.
Eligible are natural persons who want to establish a viable full- and part-time business, small and medium-sized enterprises in the commercial sector, members of the liberal professions as well as production and sales cooperatives in Bavaria.
The following are essentially guaranteed
- Loans to finance investments,
- loans to finance the takeover of an existing business
- in special cases, also working capital loans, especially in connection with investments,
- guarantee credits, in particular for collateral required in connection with the takeover and processing of orders,
- loans for consolidation measures with the exception of the rescheduling of existing bank liabilities.
Investment projects can only be guaranteed if the project has not yet been started at the time of application. Subsequent guaranteeing of loans that have already been granted is not possible.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited