Medicinal products; appointment of private experts
Private experts who wish to examine and assess pharmaceutical counter-samples must be appointed.
Samples left behind according to Section 65(1) sentence 2 AMG may only be examined by private experts appointed according to Section 65(4) AMG.
Responsible for the appointment are
- the Government of Upper Bavaria for the administrative districts of Upper Bavaria, Lower Bavaria and Swabia;
- the Government of Upper Franconia for the administrative districts of Upper, Middle and Lower Franconia and the Upper Palatinate.
- the expertise according to Section 15 AMG; instead of the practical activity according to Section 15 (1) and (4) AMG, a practical activity in the examination and assessment of medicinal products in drug testing laboratories or in other similar drug institutes may be substituted,
- the reliability required to exercise the activity as an expert for the examination of official samples and
- the availability of suitable rooms and facilities for the intended examination and assessment of medicinal products.
The informal application with the necessary documents must be sent to the competent government.
The order can only be placed after all necessary documents have been submitted and open questions have been clarified and, if necessary, the intended rooms and facilities have been inspected.
On the basis of the administrative effort and time involved and the importance of the matter for the applicant, a fee of between €5.00 and €25,000 is set for the appointment.
The costs are to be borne by the applicant.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit und Pflege
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited