Pharmaceuticals; appointment of private experts
Private experts who wish to examine and appraise drug counter-samples must be appointed.
Samples that are left behind in accordance with Section 65 (1) sentence 2 AMG can only be examined by private experts appointed in accordance with Section 65 (4) AMG.
Responsible for the appointment are
- the Government of Upper Bavaria for the administrative districts of Upper Bavaria, Lower Bavaria and Swabia;
- the Government of Upper Franconia for the administrative districts of Upper, Middle and Lower Franconia and the Upper Palatinate.
- the expertise according to § 15 AMG; instead of the practical activity according to § 15 Para. 1 and 4 AMG, a practical activity in the examination and assessment of medicinal products in drug testing laboratories or in other similar drug institutes can take place,
- the reliability required to act as an expert for the examination of official samples, and
- the availability of suitable premises and facilities for the intended examination and assessment of medicinal products.
The informal application with the required documents should be sent to the relevant government.
The order can only be placed after all necessary documents have been submitted and open questions have been clarified and, if necessary, the intended rooms and facilities have been inspected.
Certificate of competence according to § 15 AMG
proof of reliability
Certificate of good conduct of document type 0
Evidence of the availability of suitable premises and facilities for the intended testing and evaluation of medicinal products.
A fee of between €5.00 and €25,000 shall be assessed for the order on the basis of the administrative expense incurred and the time taken and the importance of the matter for the applicant.
The costs shall be borne by the applicant.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit, Pflege und Prävention
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited