Balloon company; notification of commercial activity
Providers of commercial balloon flights must notify the competent authority of the commencement of their activities.
Operators who offer commercial balloon flights, i.e. balloon flights for remuneration or other monetary consideration, must notify the competent authority of the commencement of their activities by submitting a declaration.
By submitting the declaration, the operators confirm that they have
- have the capacity and the means to carry out the responsibilities associated with the operation of the balloon; and
- comply with the legal requirements of sub-section BAS and sub-section ADD of Annex II of Regulation (EU) No 2018/395.
Compliance with the legal requirements is regularly verified by the authority through supervisory activities.
The declaration must be submitted before the start of the commercial activity.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited