Real estate agent, loan broker, property developer, building supervisor or residential property manager; application for a license
Would you like to broker real estate or loan agreements on a commercial basis? You need an official permit for this. This also applies if you want to manage residential properties or prepare and carry out construction projects on a commercial basis.
- Personal reliability, i.e. you have not been convicted of a criminal offense in the last five years
- Orderly financial circumstances, i.e. you are not in private insolvency or entered in the debtor register
- Only additionally required when applying for a license as a residential property manager: Professional liability insurance for financial losses that may result from commercial activities as a residential property manager
You submit an application for the permit, which is checked by the competent authority.
- You send the completed application form together with the supporting documents to your authority.
- The authority will check whether you meet the requirements.
- You will receive the permit for the requested activity by post.
The processing time is several weeks for complete documents.
- Costs are incurred. The exact amount can be found in the fee schedule of the responsible authority.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Deutscher Industrie- und Handelskammertag e.V.
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited