Paramedic training schools; application for state recognition.
Training centers for paramedics must be state-approved by the government.
To ensure the quality of the training, the theoretical training and the final course to obtain the paramedic qualification may only be conducted at state-recognized training centers. Recognition is granted by the relevant government.
State recognition is granted when the requirements for granting it are met:
- Personnel requirements
- Specialist qualification of the instructors for theoretical training in principle at least paramedics. For special topics, the use of specialist instructors is also possible.
- The overall technical management should be the responsibility of at least one teaching rescue assistant or practical instructor for emergency paramedics.
- Construction requirements
- A classroom of sufficient size for theoretical and practical instruction.
- Additional room of suitable size for practical exercises or group work
- Suitable facilities for taking or preparing meals
- Material requirements
- Textbooks or electronic learning media up to date
- Complete equipment available in a Bavaria type ambulance
The application can be submitted via the online procedure provided or informally in writing to the government locally responsible for the training center. The government will grant state recognition if all requirements are met. The online procedure is displayed in the BayernPortal when you select the location of the training center (see "Online procedure").
The personnel, construction and material requirements must be demonstrated in an appropriate manner.
Consultation with the responsible government is recommended before submitting an application.
approx. 1 month
- Administration fee: 100 euros
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited