Betting agency; application for an amendment to the operating license
If you have a license to operate a betting agency, you must notify the competent authority immediately of any change in the circumstances relevant to the granting of the license.
Your operational circumstances or other circumstances relevant to the granting of a license to operate a betting agency have changed.
The application to amend the license to operate a betting agency must be submitted by the sports betting organizer or operator to the government in whose district the betting agency is located.
The amended permit notice is issued to the betting agency operator.
In the event of a change of organizer, a change of operator or a relocation of operations, a new application for a permit to operate a betting shop must be submitted. Further information can be found under "Related topics".
Changes to the legal form must be notified at least one month before they are intended to take effect.
about 6-8 weeks
- The costs depend on the administrative effort for the specific change applied for and are within the fee range for a license to operate a betting agency. This is between EUR 20.00 and EUR 5,000.00 (tariff no. 2.IV.1/2.1).
Administrative court action
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited