Waste management activity; notification
Anyone wishing to collect, transport, trade or broker waste must notify the competent authority of the activity before commencing it.
As a collector, transporter, trader and broker of waste, you notify this activity to the competent authority. If you carry out this activity with hazardous waste and are exempt from the permit requirement, you must attach additional documents to your notification.
If you have already reported your activity and your information has changed significantly, you must file the report again.
The notification requirement applies to both national and transboundary waste shipments.
If you start an activity or change any material information about your activity, notify the competent authority. Also submit the required documents.
The authority will send you a confirmation of your notification and may make your activity
- make your activity subject to conditions
- and/or impose a time limit on it,
- or impose conditions on it, or
- prohibit it completely.
The notification must be made before starting the activity.
The following documents are required:
- Your company number(s) under waste legislation as a collector, transporter, broker or dealer of waste (if already issued to you)
- The transaction number of your initial notification (only if you wish to create a notification of change)
- your business registration (if you are obliged to register your business)
- an extract from the commercial, association or cooperative register (if an application has been made)
- If you are exempt from the obligation to obtain a permit for the handling of hazardous waste: Your waste management company certificate or your registration certificate as a certified EMAS company (if your company has the corresponding certification).
- proof of company and environmental liability insurance (if such insurance exists)
- Proof of the professional competence of the persons responsible for the performance and supervision of the company.
Anzeige von Sammlern, Beförderern, Händlern und Maklern von Abfällen
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
- if measures are required pursuant to Section 53 (3) sentence 1 or sentence 3 KrWG: 150 to 3,000 EUR
- otherwise: 25 to 100 EUR
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited